Chris Broussard unappreciation

This guy is as useless as a third nut. ESPN should be embarassed to have him on the roster. Makes me miss Stephen A.

This guy is as useless as a third nut. ESPN should be embarassed to have him on the roster. Makes me miss Stephen A.

i dont want to nitpick, but i dont know what anyone would do differently. Its rumors.

i dont want to nitpick, but i dont know what anyone would do differently. Its rumors.

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

Youre an idiot.

Youre an idiot.

Yall can make fun of Broussard all u want, but he's been the first guy to break these stories.....

Yall can make fun of Broussard all u want, but he's been the first guy to break these stories.....

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Stephen A is just as terrible.
Na...Stephen A. Smith might be a clown, but at least he is not a purposely trying to destroy once team chance and disregard all integrity that he has as a journalist.

Na...Stephen A. Smith might be a clown, but at least he is not a purposely trying to destroy once team chance and disregard all integrity that he has as a journalist.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You throw enough %$!@ against the wall something is bound to stick.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Youre just upset because youre a Knick fan, huh?

Youre just upset because youre a Knick fan, huh?

If you really think Broussard has any impact on the Knicks chances, you have been taken for a ride.

If you really think Broussard has any impact on the Knicks chances, you have been taken for a ride.

Also, bricked on alot of the stuff he's said.

Phil Jackson has interest in coaching Chicago? Wrong.

Cleveland and Toronto are close to a sign and trade? Wrong.

Wade, Bosh, and James had a secret meeting in Miami. Wade's people denied that.

Not to mention he's said that Bron is leaning towards Chicago, then it was Cleveland, and now its Miami. He acts like he has inside info, but he really doesn't.

Also, bricked on alot of the stuff he's said.

Phil Jackson has interest in coaching Chicago? Wrong.

Cleveland and Toronto are close to a sign and trade? Wrong.

Wade, Bosh, and James had a secret meeting in Miami. Wade's people denied that.

Not to mention he's said that Bron is leaning towards Chicago, then it was Cleveland, and now its Miami. He acts like he has inside info, but he really doesn't.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Youre an idiot.

are you his cousin or something? why you defending this guy in every thread. he's horrible at his job.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Youre an idiot.

are you his cousin or something? why you defending this guy in every thread. he's horrible at his job.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Word.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom