Chris Broussard unappreciation

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Nobody has done a good job. It has been a cluster }÷» from the word go. Bucher is the worst tho. He and Joe Schad know zero when it comes to the hot topic.

This is what I'm getting at. Only reason Chris Broussard gets his own is because Knicks fans believe negative reports only indicate bias while positive reports are good journalism. Look through the Knicks thread. It's hilarious. They get upset by bad reports yet praise these same journalists when they report positively. Just ignore the media or take it seriously and everyone would be better off.

Well when you look at the ESPN prediction thread, and everyone except Sheridan says the Knicks basically have no chance when they are clearly prolly going to end up with him, how is it hard not getting frustrated?

Obviously, no one has had any real clue from the start and 95% of the *%!+ has been BS, but ESPN went extra hard to play the Knicks franchise...IT's all good though, we'll have the last laugh.

Why did the Knicks have a good chance before signing Amare? Because the media told you they did right?

Nobody has done a good job. It has been a cluster }÷» from the word go. Bucher is the worst tho. He and Joe Schad know zero when it comes to the hot topic.

This is what I'm getting at. Only reason Chris Broussard gets his own is because Knicks fans believe negative reports only indicate bias while positive reports are good journalism. Look through the Knicks thread. It's hilarious. They get upset by bad reports yet praise these same journalists when they report positively. Just ignore the media or take it seriously and everyone would be better off.

Well when you look at the ESPN prediction thread, and everyone except Sheridan says the Knicks basically have no chance when they are clearly prolly going to end up with him, how is it hard not getting frustrated?

Obviously, no one has had any real clue from the start and 95% of the *%!+ has been BS, but ESPN went extra hard to play the Knicks franchise...IT's all good though, we'll have the last laugh.

Why did the Knicks have a good chance before signing Amare? Because the media told you they did right?

whats with all the Knicks hate from you?
Stop going into the KNICKS THREAD  if you don't like it.
wink.gif

Edit: He is now saying the HEAT are the frontrunners
laugh.gif

Stop going into the KNICKS THREAD  if you don't like it.
wink.gif

Edit: He is now saying the HEAT are the frontrunners
laugh.gif

because it's obvious?

and i'm more mad that he reports literally fake stories than bashes the knicks. he reported wade, bosh, lebron had a summit when they were each in different states. that's just ridiulous

and hell yeah when you have the clippers and a 12 win team in the race for lebron and don't put the knicks at any % of getting him, that's just biased

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

bijald0331 wrote:

Newbs24 wrote:

Stop going into the KNICKS THREAD if you don't if you don't like it.
wink.gif

It's too funny for me to not read those pages. Like I said in that cliff, I respect their loyalty and how that thread is lively everyday. However, some of their opinions are incredibly biased, like this thread. I do the same thing in the Bulls threads.

bijald0331 wrote:

Newbs24 wrote:

wink.gif

It's too funny for me to not read those pages. Like I said in that cliff, I respect their loyalty and how that thread is lively everyday. However, some of their opinions are incredibly biased, like this thread. I do the same thing in the Bulls threads.

because it's obvious?

and i'm more mad that he reports literally fake stories than bashes the knicks. he reported wade, bosh, lebron had a summit when they were each in different states. that's just ridiulous

and hell yeah when you have the clippers and a 12 win team in the race for lebron and don't put the knicks at any % of getting him, that's just biased

Chris Broussard unappreciation =
Official:Salty Knicks fans
laugh.gif

It's called freedom of press,
you guys don't agree with what
he says then don't listen.
Dude is not going to get fired.
Plus,he's only reporting rumors
because that's all there is now.

Chris Broussard unappreciation =
Official:Salty Knicks fans
laugh.gif

It's called freedom of press,
you guys don't agree with what
he says then don't listen.
Dude is not going to get fired.
Plus,he's only reporting rumors
because that's all there is now.

bijald0331 wrote:

Newbs24 wrote:

wink.gif

It's too funny for me to not read those pages. Like I said in that cliff, I respect their loyalty and how that thread is lively everyday. However, Some of their opinions are incredibly biased, like this thread.
Says the salty Bulls fan

bijald0331 wrote:

Newbs24 wrote:

wink.gif

It's too funny for me to not read those pages. Like I said in that cliff, I respect their loyalty and how that thread is lively everyday. However, Some of their opinions are incredibly biased, like this thread.
Says the salty Bulls fan

If LBJ goes to Miami, the "winner" amongst all journalists would actually be Stephen A.
laugh.gif
Remember he said all 3 would go there like 10 days ago...

If LBJ goes to Miami, the "winner" amongst all journalists would actually be Stephen A.
laugh.gif
Remember he said all 3 would go there like 10 days ago...

bijald0331 wrote:

Newbs24 wrote:

wink.gif

Says the salty Bulls fan

Nice comeback bro. If you knew the facts, you'd know I don't think Bosh,Wade,LeBron, other big name was coming to the Bulls anyways. I try to be as realistic and objective as possible. I know, it's crazy.

bijald0331 wrote:

Newbs24 wrote:

wink.gif

Says the salty Bulls fan

Nice comeback bro. If you knew the facts, you'd know I don't think Bosh,Wade,LeBron, other big name was coming to the Bulls anyways. I try to be as realistic and objective as possible. I know, it's crazy.

Its funny how all this guys "sources" are wrong and like he said that the raptors where gonna do a sign and trade with chris bosh but two days before j.a adande said that the two sides werent

talking today he confirms j.a's report or yesterday when he said "it looks like dwayne wade is going to announce his decision to go to chicago on thursday" or how he said the wizards were gonna trade the #1 daft pick

and according to him gilbert arenas is supposed to be a laker next season

smh.gif
this dude is a joke

Its funny how all this guys "sources" are wrong and like he said that the raptors where gonna do a sign and trade with chris bosh but two days before j.a adande said that the two sides werent

talking today he confirms j.a's report or yesterday when he said "it looks like dwayne wade is going to announce his decision to go to chicago on thursday" or how he said the wizards were gonna trade the #1 daft pick

and according to him gilbert arenas is supposed to be a laker next season

smh.gif
this dude is a joke

Just because those things didnt happen doesnt mean they werent close to happening.  You really dont get how things work.

It's called credibility.

FACT: Broussard reported that Phil Jackson had interest in coaching in Chicago. In response to this report,  Phil Jackson says flat out, he had no interest in coaching Chicago next year whatsover.
laugh.gif

When you report a story that has no merit, you lose credibility. As a journalist, that is all you have.

Don't try to belittle me when YOU don't understand how it works.

Just because those things didnt happen doesnt mean they werent close to happening.  You really dont get how things work.

It's called credibility.

FACT: Broussard reported that Phil Jackson had interest in coaching in Chicago. In response to this report,  Phil Jackson says flat out, he had no interest in coaching Chicago next year whatsover.
laugh.gif

When you report a story that has no merit, you lose credibility. As a journalist, that is all you have.

Don't try to belittle me when YOU don't understand how it works.

bijald0331 wrote:

Newbs24 wrote:

wink.gif

Says the salty Bulls fan

Actually no...I am objective, it's not like I thought LeBron was coming here at the start of free agency, I actually thought the opposite.  As it became apparent though that the Knicks were entering as a front runner for the Knicks, ESPN as a whole was still trying to twist every Knick-related plot into a negative

And I'm opposed to every way that ESPN has gone about this thing but at the end of the day, if you don't think they went out of their way to downplay Knick chances, go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom