Chris Broussard unappreciation

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall can make fun of Broussard all u want, but he's been the first guy to break these stories.....
You throw enough %$!@ against the wall something is bound to stick.
Word.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Stephen A is just as terrible.
Na...Stephen A. Smith might be a clown, but at least he is not a purposely trying to destroy once team chance and disregard all integrity that he has as a journalist.

If you really think Broussard has any impact on the Knicks chances, you have been taken for a ride.
I obviously don't cause LeBron ain't staying in Cleveland
laugh.gif
, but that doesn't mean Broussard didn't try his best to make sure it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Stephen A is just as terrible.
Na...Stephen A. Smith might be a clown, but at least he is not a purposely trying to destroy once team chance and disregard all integrity that he has as a journalist.

If you really think Broussard has any impact on the Knicks chances, you have been taken for a ride.
I obviously don't cause LeBron ain't staying in Cleveland
laugh.gif
, but that doesn't mean Broussard didn't try his best to make sure it didn't happen.

Tell me one journalist in a national spotlight who has done a good job with this story. Someone whose job depends upon breaking stories.

Tell me one journalist in a national spotlight who has done a good job with this story. Someone whose job depends upon breaking stories.

Nobody has done a good job. It has been a cluster }÷» from the word go. Bucher is the worst tho. He and Joe Schad know zero when it comes to the hot topic.

Dude's just another puppet on the World Wide Leader's roster.

I don't doubt some of these guys have sources and inside info. However ESPN props these dudes up to make them look like complete clowns, putting them on air 24 hours straight on every platform (TV/Radio/Internet/Twitter/Etc) and tell them they have to fill it with FA info. So we get the same crap....useless rumors, no relevant information, and complete garbage that serves no purpose other than getting the kids to come to your website or tune in because they actually fall for this stuff.

And as usual ESPN knows they have no accountability so they can continue to do this and when they end up being wrong on a story they bury it and move on to the next topic.

Fun ain't it?

Nobody has done a good job. It has been a cluster }÷» from the word go. Bucher is the worst tho. He and Joe Schad know zero when it comes to the hot topic.

Dude's just another puppet on the World Wide Leader's roster.

I don't doubt some of these guys have sources and inside info. However ESPN props these dudes up to make them look like complete clowns, putting them on air 24 hours straight on every platform (TV/Radio/Internet/Twitter/Etc) and tell them they have to fill it with FA info. So we get the same crap....useless rumors, no relevant information, and complete garbage that serves no purpose other than getting the kids to come to your website or tune in because they actually fall for this stuff.

And as usual ESPN knows they have no accountability so they can continue to do this and when they end up being wrong on a story they bury it and move on to the next topic.

Fun ain't it?

Originally Posted by Newbs24

This is what I'm getting at. Only reason Chris Broussard gets his own is because Knicks fans believe negative reports only indicate bias while positive reports are good journalism. Look through the Knicks thread. It's hilarious. They get upset by bad reports yet praise these same journalists when they report positively. Just ignore the media or take it seriously and everyone would be better off.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Yall can make fun of Broussard all u want, but he's been the first guy to break these stories.....

Also, bricked on alot of the stuff he's said.

Phil Jackson has interest in coaching Chicago? Wrong.

Cleveland and Toronto are close to a sign and trade? Wrong.

Wade, Bosh, and James had a secret meeting in Miami. Wade's people denied that.

Not to mention he's said that Bron is leaning towards Chicago, then it was Cleveland, and now its Miami. He acts like he has inside info, but he really doesn't.

people these are rumors. hes just saying what people are saying. i think people are expecting facts when there arent many out there.
People want to know what being said on the inside, but when he reports what people are saying, yall think he is full of garbage. and if he didnt reports these rumor people on NT be all over him for having terrible sources.
laugh.gif

This is what I'm getting at. Only reason Chris Broussard gets his own is because Knicks fans believe negative reports only indicate bias while positive reports are good journalism. Look through the Knicks thread. It's hilarious. They get upset by bad reports yet praise these same journalists when they report positively. Just ignore the media or take it seriously and everyone would be better off.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Not to mention he's said that Bron is leaning towards Chicago, then it was Cleveland, and now its Miami. He acts like he has inside info, but he really doesn't.

people these are rumors. hes just saying what people are saying. i think people are expecting facts when there arent many out there.
People want to know what being said on the inside, but when he reports what people are saying, yall think he is full of garbage. and if he didnt reports these rumor people on NT be all over him for having terrible sources.
laugh.gif

Just because those things didnt happen doesnt mean they werent close to happening.  You really dont get how things work.

are you his cousin or something? why you defending this guy in every thread. he's horrible at his job.
Hes horrible at his job?  Hes just like everyone else doing their job.  You dislike him jsut because he says things you dont want to hear.  Im not saying hes the best reporter, but youre talking about him being fired.  For what? 
laugh.gif

RyGuy45
You take evrey chance you can to bash ESPN, huh?

Supposedly he's tight with Maverick Carter (LBJ agent) who could be feeding his %$% bogus info to throw everyone off. Who knows. I'm just tired of the circus at this point. Just sign the deals and keep it moving.

Just because those things didnt happen doesnt mean they werent close to happening.  You really dont get how things work.

are you his cousin or something? why you defending this guy in every thread. he's horrible at his job.
Hes horrible at his job?  Hes just like everyone else doing their job.  You dislike him jsut because he says things you dont want to hear.  Im not saying hes the best reporter, but youre talking about him being fired.  For what? 
laugh.gif

RyGuy45
You take evrey chance you can to bash ESPN, huh?

Supposedly he's tight with Maverick Carter (LBJ agent) who could be feeding his %$% bogus info to throw everyone off. Who knows. I'm just tired of the circus at this point. Just sign the deals and keep it moving.

Well when you look at the ESPN prediction thread, and everyone except Sheridan says the Knicks basically have no chance when they are clearly prolly going to end up with him, how is it hard not getting frustrated?

Obviously, no one has had any real clue from the start and 95% of the %%@% has been BS, but ESPN went extra hard to play the Knicks franchise...IT's all good though, we'll have the last laugh.

Well when you look at the ESPN prediction thread, and everyone except Sheridan says the Knicks basically have no chance when they are clearly prolly going to end up with him, how is it hard not getting frustrated?

Obviously, no one has had any real clue from the start and 95% of the %%@% has been BS, but ESPN went extra hard to play the Knicks franchise...IT's all good though, we'll have the last laugh.

Back
Top Bottom