***--- Chris Brown Being Blackballed? ---***

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Dude shouldve just chilled for a couple years.
worse idea, in entertainment you can be labeled irrelevant fast if u chill too long.

So lemme get this straight Jay is making calls to Record stores stopping them from selling C. Brown Cd's.. Meanwhile he's promoting his own CD andconsidering he "hates" chris brown over Rihanna you would think he's trying to also help her with her release.

The things that come outta yall mouths in here is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

So lemme get this straight Jay is making calls to Record stores stopping them from selling C. Brown Cd's.. Meanwhile he's promoting his own CD and considering he "hates" chris brown over Rihanna you would think he's trying to also help her with her release.

I aint mad at Jay for this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

So lemme get this straight Jay is making calls to Record stores stopping them from selling C. Brown Cd's.. Meanwhile he's promoting his own CD and considering he "hates" chris brown over Rihanna you would think he's trying to also help her with her release.

QFT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Dude shouldve just chilled for a couple years.
worse idea, in entertainment you can be labeled irrelevant fast if u chill too long.
real talk...look what happened to usher

I saw it at Target and at Best Buy. And Best Buy had it on the new releases but didnt have Gucci. Had to go look under G in the rap section
smh.gif

Those twitpics are rediculous.

People bought the CD's out. Chris Brown is arguably the face of R&B.

His fanbase is enormous, esspecially there are people out there that want to support him.

believe me, I still look at Chris Brown in a funny ligh after his unexcusable actions towards Rihanna, but his musical & performing ability is toogood to deny.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Yeah that sucks for him but to think shawn is behind thus ima go with nah
grin.gif
grin.gif
Then u my friend are in denial. Already got him Blackballed from the BET Awards
smh.gif

But funny thing is. Dudes !!+$#** on CB but praise Alicia Keys and Jay. She's a homewrecker and Jay co-signed the %*##!. Let's see how many ppl buy her album
If Jay is behind this how come Rihanna's album bricked as well? and it dropped during Black Friday week.
indifferent.gif
Jiggas reach ain't that long.

nerd.gif

http://twitter.com/TayngoMango
TayngoMango: @mechanicaldummy i went to get your cd and the racks were empty when i asked when they would restock the guy said never, +%$?
about 2 hours ago from web
Retweeted by MechanicalDummy and 37 others

avant_garde88: @MechanicalDummy my friend told me his manager told him that he doesn't support woman beaters so he left them in the back when ppl asked.
about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific
Retweeted by MechanicalDummy and 34 others

Parislovinlon20: @MechanicalDummy so i asked the manager did they ur album have it n she said no. then an eployee was watchin n snuck me 1 from the back.
Retweeted by MechanicalDummy and 26 others

Celebrityboost: @MechanicalDummy this gyrl said the store that she went 2 kept ur CD's @ the back, & a employee who is ur fan had 2 sneak + give it 2 her.
about 3 hours ago from web
Retweeted by MechanicalDummy and 29 others

Originally Posted by you big dummy

nerd.gif

http://twitter.com/TayngoMango
TayngoMango: @mechanicaldummy i went to get your cd and the racks were empty when i asked when they would restock the guy said never, +%$?
Retweeted by MechanicalDummy and 37 others

avant_garde88: @MechanicalDummy my friend told me his manager told him that he doesn't support woman beaters so he left them in the back when ppl asked.
about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific
Retweeted by MechanicalDummy and 34 others

Parislovinlon20: @MechanicalDummy so i asked the manager did they ur album have it n she said no. then an eployee was watchin n snuck me 1 from the back.
Retweeted by MechanicalDummy and 26 others

Celebrityboost: @MechanicalDummy this gyrl said the store that she went 2 kept ur CD's @ the back, & a employee who is ur fan had 2 sneak + give it 2 her.
about 3 hours ago from web
Retweeted by MechanicalDummy and 29 others

eek.gif
smh.gif

My friend is the manager at Best Buy and he said he's not going to put the CD out.
laugh.gif
@ really thinking Jay is behind this.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by GodofWar

http://twitpic.com/t4ibm
http://twitpic.com/t406e
http://twitpic.com/t3mdi
http://twitpic.com/sw4l1

http://twitpic.com/t3rrc

Dang dude wasn't lying, he really is being blackballed.
eek.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe they sold em all...
I would say yes, but there is even a pic where dude isn't even on the new release rack. Where they do that at? If his CDs are selling out ofstores, 100k seems like a low estimate.

Screw that little eff boy. When you have so much talent and blessings like he had, he has to know sometimes you only get one shot. To potentially throw it allaway over hitting, excuse me, beating a girl is his fault only. You think all the people that were victims of domestic violence should be ready to forgive him?Regardless if Rihanna has moved past the issue hes probably opened old wounds of fans and other people watching him due to this incident. I don't get howsome of y'all are okay with this dude.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
If Rihanna was your sister would you still want this dude to eat?
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

If he was blackballed he wouldn't even have a album out right now. He's lucky he has a release date.

You KNOW its bad when stores managers are making executive decisions not to stock your album. You done *%!#*% up cuz
smh.gif

I don't get how some of y'all are okay with this dude.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
If Rihanna was your sister would you still want this dude to eat?
True, obviously what he did was wrong BUT at the end of the day...dude is an entertainer, and one can't deny how talented he really is...whyshould the music suffer?

On a side-note, I do believe he needed to lay low for a little while longer...just not long enough to make himself irrelevant. Jet-sking in Miami, that MichaelJackson-like Youtube apology, and the Larry King interview...all things that prob shouldn't have happen.

Does anybody have an idea of how much he's gonna sell?

I said this was gonna happen right after the incident.
I was joking though.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, just because it's not being shelved that's not gonna stop diehard fans from
going to itunes and supporting. I think he'll be good.

P.S. Rated R > Graffiti
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom