***--- Chris Brown Being Blackballed? ---***

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

On a side-note, I do believe he needed to lay low for a little while longer...just not long enough to make himself irrelevant. Jet-sking in Miami, that Michael Jackson-like Youtube apology, and the Larry King interview...all things that prob shouldn't have happen.
Exactly what I been saying since it happened. He should've layed extra low for a good amount of time and then come back on the humble. Dudeseems more like he was waiting out the storm than trying to really fall back and re-evaluate, and it seems like everyone has seen clear through him. All thewomen I know were shaking their heads at that Larry King interview. Don't think anyone, including myself, really feels like he is sorry.

Alot of his actions afterwards [the incident with Rihanna] has to do with his handlers ...... The most surprising thing in all of this is local store managersshelving his cds, since when did they possess such power over an artist that has millions invested in their success [especially in this economy] .... Whichcould possibly mean that this was an executive decision

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Yeah that sucks for him but to think shawn is behind thus ima go with nah
grin.gif
grin.gif
Then u my friend are in denial. Already got him Blackballed from the BET Awards
smh.gif

But funny thing is. Dudes !!+$#** on CB but praise Alicia Keys and Jay. She's a homewrecker and Jay co-signed the %*##!. Let's see how many ppl buy her album
If Jay is behind this how come Rihanna's album bricked as well? and it dropped during Black Friday week.
indifferent.gif
Jiggas reach ain't that long.
Rhianna was never da big seller that people claimed she was.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

But funny thing is. Dudes !!+$#** on CB but praise Alicia Keys and Jay. She's a homewrecker and Jay co-signed the %*##!. Let's see how many ppl buy her album
If Jay is behind this how come Rihanna's album bricked as well? and it dropped during Black Friday week.
indifferent.gif
Jay can't make people buy albums..

he blackballed his own career, it's entirely his fault

just exactly what did he expect?

and I had no idea jay could call every retail store in america, that's pretty amazing

apparently jay has the powers of santa but uses it for evil

I'm saying though why should this guy get symphony...
He says a couple of apologizes...waits 8 months and drops a album...and everyone should love him again...
N please...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

He says a couple of apologizes...waits 8 months and drops a album...and everyone should love him again...
N please...
laugh.gif
True.

If she gave that lil _ herpes like it was rumored... That @%@*@ deserved those straights and hooks.

store managers not puttin the !!** on shelves = pure hatred...

its not that deep...

this wont last too long tho...

Originally Posted by THAT DEAL LIKE A HAPPY MEAL

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

N please...
laugh.gif
True.
Reports this to the general section thread
laugh.gif

whoops
laugh.gif
sympathy...

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Screw that little eff boy. When you have so much talent and blessings like he had, he has to know sometimes you only get one shot. To potentially throw it all away over hitting, excuse me, beating a girl is his fault only. You think all the people that were victims of domestic violence should be ready to forgive him? Regardless if Rihanna has moved past the issue hes probably opened old wounds of fans and other people watching him due to this incident. I don't get how some of y'all are okay with this dude.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
If Rihanna was your sister would you still want this dude to eat?
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Never saw this situation in this light...

im afraid you are completely right homie.

QFT 100%
frown.gif

Originally Posted by naughtywon

its not that deep...

you have to understand these guys have certain margins they must achieve monthly ..... and in an economic climate like this ... shelving a highselling item could = sure unemployment ........ so you then have to ask yourself if they were told not re/stock these cds

Originally Posted by THAT DEAL LIKE A HAPPY MEAL

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

He says a couple of apologizes ?...waits 8 months and drops a album...and everyone should love him again...
N please...
laugh.gif
True.
Reports this to the general section thread
laugh.gif

whoops
laugh.gif
sympathy...
do yourself a favor and just delete the post

Originally Posted by renkxedik

Originally Posted by naughtywon

its not that deep...

you have to understand these guys have certain margins they must achieve monthly ..... and in an economic climate like this ... shelving a high selling item could = sure unemployment ........ so you then have to ask yourself if they were told not re/stock these cds

i know... i used to work retail... it makes no sense tho... why would the company even order copies of the album if they wont sell it? makes no sense...

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I aint mad at Jay for this
smh.gif

Although the act itself is knocking the next man's hustle. The reason has some merit. I can't judge a person for seeking revenge in theiron way and regardless they're gonna do it cuz they feel they need to.

IMO aint $%+! happen to dude after he physically assulted a woman. He got that celeb preferential treatment and dodged a bullet.

All I gotta say is if my girl gave me Herpes... I'd probably punch her in the face.

At the end of the day how would it look if CB outsold rihanna? We can't allow Chris to beat her again

^ummmmm yeah ...... getting far away from the whole Jay-Z thing .. if you look at this another way you could say thisis meant to humiliate and humble Chris Brown, to make him submit and play by their rules
Either way it's very puzzling

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Jay can't make people buy albums..
Sure as hell can't. We gotta come to the realization that the album wasn't as good as ppl anticipated. Not to mention, she could besufferin backlash from all the lyin she been doin about the whole situation. Playin that "I've never done anything bad or evil in my life" rolecan only carry so far to those who aint stupid.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

On a side-note, I do believe he needed to lay low for a little while longer...just not long enough to make himself irrelevant. Jet-sking in Miami, that Michael Jackson-like Youtube apology, and the Larry King interview...all things that prob shouldn't have happen.
Exactly what I been saying since it happened. He should've layed extra low for a good amount of time and then come back on the humble. Dude seems more like he was waiting out the storm than trying to really fall back and re-evaluate, and it seems like everyone has seen clear through him. All the women I know were shaking their heads at that Larry King interview. Don't think anyone, including myself, really feels like he is sorry.
QFT

Man...reading some of the comments in this post are sickening. We got grown %#@ men in here gossiping like school girls, rumors, the whole nine.
grin.gif

First of all, Jay is not responsible for Chris having low sales. Let's be serious here...Jay could care LESS about a Chris Brown. Ever since the gossipmill went around claiming that Jay had Chris Brown removed from the MJ tribute (which was confirmed to be false), people have been running on and on with this. Let it go. What's so hard to understand? Chris brought this on HIMSELF. If managers at stores are hiding the discs in the back of stores and notputting them on display, it's because people are still irritated by Chris, and quite honestly, I don't blame them.

There is a distinct difference between doing something wrong and manning up and making amends for it and learning a lesson, and what Chris actually did. Hebeat her %#@... I wasn't there, I don't know what happened so I won't pass judgement. He could have really just blacked out and lost his mind asthe police report and all the evidence suggests, or Rihanna could have given him something and he just lost it, as the gossip suggests. Either way, Iwasn't there for that, so I could care less. The issue at hand is simply that the kid doesn't give a flying @*@! either way
laugh.gif
. He's jetskiing without a care in the world right after the incident. Hereleases teleprompter youtube videos that are laughable. He then releases more videos against "all the haters." He follows this up with one of theworst TV interviews in recent memory on Larry King Live, where he made himself look ridiculous and unremorseful on a national platform. Then he creates analbum which he releases 8 months after the incident... an album in which he spent some time painting this picture of himself in which he's the victim. Golisten to the CD
laugh.gif
. He had the nerve to complain about doingphotoshoots when he's not in the mood to smile, and how hard it is on him to perform in front of his fans cause he's so damaged. Not to mention thefact that he went on twitter cussing out the music industry and ranting like a baby that his album is being blackballed.

Clearly... Chris feels he is entitled to his lifestyle and he's entitled to his career and selling out shows and going platinum. He "deservesit." Hell no... no entertainer deserves it. Being an entertainer is not a right, it's a privilege. You earn the right to have fans love you...it's not just given. He's not grateful for anything, and his cockiness in how he has carried himself is why people aren't responding to him rightnow. Not only did he NOT do jail time, he only got parole and community service, and a second chance at a career. If he was grateful for this and had even anounce of humility at all, he would have chilled out and regrouped while worked on his album to release next year. Instead, he immediately shoves an album downpeople's throats and cries foul when no one wants to buy it.
indifferent.gif

Chris has talent, so he'll have his chances to bounce back... but he has to earn back his fans, and he needs to learn from the situation. From his recentactions, as well as some of his lyrical content, you can tell he has learned absolutely nothing from this. And all the blind support based on herpes rumors isignorant and it only enables him and his behavior.

Back
Top Bottom