Chris Brown just lost it (again)

Originally Posted by slipnslide23

lets think logically felllow nt'ers

this is a publicity stunt done right before his albulm release to boost sales, has been done before by various artists....

/thread

now...lets bash on his sisqo lookin hurrdoo LOL

Don't you think he would have came up with a publicity stunt that wouldn't make him appear to still be a madman/woman beater? 

Oh............. another thread with numerous men debating about another man. Ill see myself out........................

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by slipnslide23

lets think logically felllow nt'ers

this is a publicity stunt done right before his albulm release to boost sales, has been done before by various artists....

/thread

now...lets bash on his sisqo lookin hurrdoo LOL

Don't you think he would have came up with a publicity stunt that wouldn't make him appear to still be a madman/woman beater? 
im not chris brown or his publicist so i dont kno wut image he is tryin to instill. however i do kno that if my albulm was releasin, seein my name all over the news media is a good thing.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by LDJ

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

You dont so call give a f, yet you drove halfway across town to grab your cape out the cleaners to go save her. If you would let a women treat you like a bia, beat you hell stab and shoot you and you sit there and say oh well its all good then thats you.

How are you not siding with her when your whole rant is composed of you saying he is a wimp a chump, he is a loser. Which is weird considering the fact chances are you never met him, hell never even seen him before, and probably would tuck tail and run if you did see him. All of your comments have basically said look i am timid of women, i will allow myself to be disrespected, degraded, treated subpar because someone has different genitalia.
Are you kidding me!? 
roll.gif
 Yo b fall back, sand out your vagina. Cause its not that serious. At least to me anyway. U pushin real hard for a e-debate! FoH uSAD 
laugh.gif

Stop while youre behind.  You talking mad outlandish trying to convince that i myself am saying these things
laugh.gif
 and coming off as a lame.

Im not saying you said anything im making a statement supported by your comments. you would let a woman chump you. you would allow a person to disrespect you demoralize you degrade you just cause they gotta vagina. And I said if you ran up on cb you be doing some serious backpeddling. You wouldnt confront/step to that man. Youd be taking pic probably tweetin or wdf ever it is to all your lil buddies. probably post pics of him all over your lil internet page.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by LDJ

You dont so call give a f, yet you drove halfway across town to grab your cape out the cleaners to go save her. If you would let a women treat you like a bia, beat you hell stab and shoot you and you sit there and say oh well its all good then thats you.

How are you not siding with her when your whole rant is composed of you saying he is a wimp a chump, he is a loser. Which is weird considering the fact chances are you never met him, hell never even seen him before, and probably would tuck tail and run if you did see him. All of your comments have basically said look i am timid of women, i will allow myself to be disrespected, degraded, treated subpar because someone has different genitalia.
Are you kidding me!? 
roll.gif
 Yo b fall back, sand out your vagina. Cause its not that serious. At least to me anyway. U pushin real hard for a e-debate! FoH uSAD 
laugh.gif

Stop while youre behind.  You talking mad outlandish trying to convince that i myself am saying these things
laugh.gif
 and coming off as a lame.

Im not saying you said anything im making a statement supported by your comments. you would let a woman chump you. you would allow a person to disrespect you demoralize you degrade you just cause they gotta vagina. And I said if you ran up on cb you be doing some serious backpeddling. You wouldnt confront/step to that man. Youd be taking pic probably tweetin or wdf ever it is to all your lil buddies. probably post pics of him all over your lil internet page.

Ur a funny guy. Cause no where in my "comments' do i imply any of that and it wasnt even in my mind while i was posting all my comments.. Youre LOSINGGGG. 
roll.gif

Telling me that You would let this happen and that happen. Shut up.

Like i said. Sand out that cooch.  U sound mad butt hurt.

I can't believe this sparked almost 30 pages. IDGAF but I'll just say this.

Charlie Sheen has been on a roll lately yet the media is way softer on him. Kind of makin light of it, brushing it off. Since Chris Brown is associated with RnB/Hip-Hop they will do ANYTHING to get him to snap so they can make a even bigger fool of him.

Rhianna dropped the restraining order or something didn't she? EVEN SHE MOVED ON....

• What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of +*!%!#' %!#@$!%+. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your +*!%!#' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I can't believe this sparked almost 30 pages. IDGAF but I'll just say this.

Charlie Sheen has been on a roll lately yet the media is way softer on him. Kind of makin light of it, brushing it off. Since Chris Brown is associated with RnB/Hip-Hop they will do ANYTHING to get him to snap so they can make a even bigger fool of him.

Rhianna dropped the restraining order or something didn't she? EVEN SHE MOVED ON....

Charlie Sheen doesn't beat women
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

Charlie Sheen doesn't beat women
indifferent.gif

Your a Dumba*s. He was just arrested last year for assualting his wife. Dude also punched a chick for not wanting to smash.

And his ex-wife and he also shot a women to.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Lets face it. Chris just isn't that bright. I think all the crumping in his teen years got to his brain. Ive defended him on that GMA thing they shouldnt have asked him about that, thats in his past. But dude shouldn't have acted that way throwing and breaking ###*. Dude just doesn't get it.
Eh

The video on the previous page brings up a good point.

Chris Brown lacks social intelligence and common sense. Yes, but a lot of famous people do not know how carry themselves.

The problem with Chris Brown is that his team, handlers, PR reps, whatever you want to call them....are doing a terrible job. His team is supposed to negate any short coming CB has in social intelligence. Dude should have been coached about these interviews/situations.
Then again, his team could be doing everything in their powers. It could be that Chris Brown is not only dumb but he is also can't be coached.

For CB's sake, I hope its the former. You can always fire and hire people.

Chris wants her back 
laugh.gif
especially after the "All Of The Lights" video ...but in all seriousness he's cool with me, but that anger looks unstable and reinforces her story.
EVEN if that wasn't the case that night in the car, because we all know how the media favors pretty women in distress

Back
Top Bottom