Chris Brown ruining This Christmas unappreciation post

smh.gif

If you aint gonna do the song justice, leave it alone...

Im a firm believer that this is one of those songs that shouldn't be touched. Should be song by Donnie and Donnie only
pimp.gif

just go ahead and broaden this to 99% of all Christmas song re-makes made in the last 10 years or so.

I think that this remake is a tragedy. And why is the N' backflippin and pop lockin in the video? It's a SLOW SONG

There have been several dope remakes.... Boyz II Men did it justice and so did Dru Hill.

But this is nonsense smh

This Is The Greatest Christmas Song Ever Constructed/Sung...I Can't See Anybody Disagreeing With This Statement.

This is bar none my favorite/the best xmas song. I don't think CB did too bad but I could've done without his remake.

Originally Posted by J Diction

"shake a hand,shake a hand"
what?!
smokin.gif
who says that as adlib
laugh.gif
he G!!!
On the real I done listen to that donny like 5 straight times and I wanna go shake some random persons hand now... He Cold As Hail
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I think that this remake is a tragedy. And why is the N' backflippin and pop lockin in the video? It's a SLOW SONG

There have been several dope remakes.... Boyz II Men did it justice and so did Dru Hill.

But this is nonsense smh
exactly. the guy puts too much horse @+$* in the song. we dont need you to speak tongue inbetween singing you dunce, just sing the damnsong...
smh.gif

Naw he didn't make the song hot or anything but I don't think its worth a thread. He did decent. I don't know why people even F with remakes. Therenever gonna be better than the original in the eyes of the fans so why F with it? I'll say though Kci and JoJo did do a great job on that Bobby Womack"If You Think You're Lonely Now".

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Naw he didn't make the song hot or anything but I don't think its worth a thread. He did decent. I don't know why people even F with remakes. There never gonna be better than the original in the eyes of the fans so why F with it? I'll say though Kci and JoJo did do a great job on that Bobby Womack "If You Think You're Lonely Now".
that was actually just a K-Ci Haley solo joint.

and no he did not do decent. and considering all the horrific post on nketalk, i say yes it did deserve its own thread
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom