Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA

He has officially become the best PG in the L. Dude is going to be scary the next 10 years.

It's really not close either. Chris Paul appears to be able to do whatever he wants, wherever he wants, whenever he wants on the basketball court and whencombined with players that can receive passes and shoot/dunk it creates a deadly combination.

Last night I watched Paul single handedly carve up my Bulls' defense in the 4th quarter. Paul seemed to play hard in the first 3 quarters but Chicago wasstill winning by as much as 14, but for the most part by about 6-9 points. Then in the 4th Paul just took over the game. He did everything. He gambled inthe passing lanes and won. He got a hand on a dribble penetrator allowing his teammates to deny the shot. He got the line, made them. He passed to histeammates perfectly laying it right to where they need it to get up a shot. He dribbled like a master.

As I watched with shame as the Bulls lead just disappeared behind Chris Paul flash passes to Tyson Chandler for alleyoop dunks it began to dawn on me thatChris Paul is playing hurt. He has one good ankle and one mangled one. What the heck would this game be like with two good ankles? Oh gawd, kill me now.

And David West didn't even play.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Deron Williams is much better overall

How the !@@@ can you say that? I just dont understand you Dwill followers! dont get me wrong the guy is a great ball player, but DAMN! He has Boozer,Kirilenko, Okur! all stars! most people cant even name 2 players on N.O. beside Chris paul! the guy is making Tyson Chandler a future all star! Paul threw apass last night from his rear end, in between to bull defenders! Paul makes it seem like hes got string attached to the ball!

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

How the !@@@ can you say that? I just dont understand you Dwill followers! dont get me wrong the guy is a great ball player, but DAMN! He has Boozer, Kirilenko, Okur! all stars! most people cant even name 2 players on N.O. beside Chris paul! the guy is making Tyson Chandler a future all star! Paul threw a pass last night from his rear end, in between to bull defenders! Paul makes it seem like hes got string attached to the ball!

What difference does it make who he has?

You don't measure how good an individual is based on the talent level of his teammates. At the end of the day they're all professionals. Should wepetition for Utah to get rid of all those guys so we can see how good Deron Williams really is or something?

From my point of view...statistics aside...Paul and Williams are equal. I don't see too many things that one can do that the other can't.

How the !@@@ can you say that? I just dont understand you Dwill followers! dont get me wrong the guy is a great ball player, but DAMN! He has Boozer, Kirilenko, Okur! all stars! most people cant even name 2 players on N.O. beside Chris paul! the guy is making Tyson Chandler a future all star! Paul threw a pass last night from his rear end, in between to bull defenders! Paul makes it seem like hes got string attached to the ball!

laugh.gif
i know

finally JB getting it right..

I can't get over how many times the Bulls commentators were saying, "put a body on him", "you gotta knock him down", "get AaronGray in there to knock him down". How are you going to knock him down when you can't even get to him?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

What difference does it make who he has?

You don't measure how good an individual is based on the talent level of his teammates. At the end of the day they're all professionals. Should we petition for Utah to get rid of all those guys so we can see how good Deron Williams really is or something?

From my point of view...statistics aside...Paul and Williams are equal. I don't see too many things that one can do that the other can't.

Thats correct! you dont measure how good an individual is based on the talent level of his teammates, you base it on the level of talent he brings out ofhis teammates!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Told you.
Before this season, I would have yelled Nash or Kidd.

But, after seeing this dude play on numerous occasions, I agree with the thread starter and KLJ.

This dude is crafty with the rock, and basically does whatever he wants. Especially on the pick and roll. He'll either drain the J if you go under thepick, or dribble into the lane if you over play the pick, and he'll just lob it to Chandler for the alley oop or drive it in himself.

Dude is unstoppable.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

right now

Paul > *insert point guard name*

true indeed... I love Kobe & Bron but this guy seriously needs to be considered to MVP... we expected the Lakers to be a top Western Conf team as wellas the Cavs a contender again in the East but seriously no one really thought of NOH as a threat in West let alone a top 5 team in the league. CP3 forMVP
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom