Rafer......

laugh.gif

Yezzir...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Part II tommorrow night
roll.gif

Post numbers all day long supporting Paul. I'm not taking anything from his performance; he's a great PG, as I stated, and will be for years to come. The title of the thread is "Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA". I think Nash is. I didn't realize this thread was for the CP FanClub.

In your rush to post said numbers, you seem to forget that this thread amounts to nothing more than a collection of personal views. This is an opinion thread. While Paul's numbers can be used to support why you think he's the best, they can't be used to disprove another person'sopinion that he isn't. If I stopped by and said "Nash's stats are currently better than Paul's", then obviously that's not the case. But I said no such thing.

NT once again proves that when person B offers an opinion that person A either doesn't like or disagrees with, person A acts like an unruly brat trying to"disprove" person B's opinion. Typical garbage. If I said Whoppers are better than Big Macs, you'd go find sales numbers to prove me"wrong".

The effect Nash and Paul have on their respective teams as leaders and playmakers can't be exclusively summarized in stats, as much as you may wish.

he is quite nasty and one of my favorite players to watch... his stats in 2k9 are gonna be sick

wow did steve nash fall off the face of the earth or something? Paul is the future but nash is always getting it done. he doesnt miss games and his shot isconsistent.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Post numbers all day long supporting Paul. I'm not taking anything from his performance; he's a great PG, as I stated, and will be for years to come. The title of the thread is "Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA". I think Nash is. I didn't realize this thread was for the CP Fan Club.

In your rush to post said numbers, you seem to forget that this thread amounts to nothing more than a collection of personal views. This is an opinion thread. While Paul's numbers can be used to support why you think he's the best, they can't be used to disprove another person's opinion that he isn't. If I stopped by and said "Nash's stats are currently better than Paul's", then obviously that's not the case. But I said no such thing.

NT once again proves that when person B offers an opinion that person A either doesn't like or disagrees with, person A acts like an unruly brat trying to "disprove" person B's opinion. Typical garbage. If I said Whoppers are better than Big Macs, you'd go find sales numbers to prove me "wrong".

The effect Nash and Paul have on their respective teams as leaders and playmakers can't be exclusively summarized in stats, as much as you may wish.

Nash is a defensive liability, which negatively affects his team. He also is inferior ballhandler. Steve even claimed that Stephon Marbury is a betterplayer than him, so I have no idea why you think he is better than Chris Paul.

Chris Paul owns Nash, stop slurping.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

smh @ the hawks.
they should have drafted him!

also the bucks for drafting the Bogut instead of this dude....if the Hawks would've drafted CP3 it would've very very interesting see the Hawkscome up.
Originally Posted by mco85

Yeah, Paul is the best but D. Williams is right there with him
no way...CP3 is on a totally other level.

29gmmqc.jpg

Main reason why i think CP3 is in another level all together is because he is the nucleus of that Hornets team...he makes everything click. When you got aplayer like David West going to all-star games...then your something special.

//stats.surfaid.ihost.com/crc/images/uc.GIF?3.00&nbapix&nba&noscript

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by atljunkie

smh @ the hawks.
they should have drafted him!

also the bucks for drafting the Bogut instead of this dude....if the Hawks would've drafted CP3 it would've very very interesting see the Hawks come up.
Originally Posted by mco85

Yeah, Paul is the best but D. Williams is right there with him
no way...CP3 is on a totally other level.

29gmmqc.jpg

Main reason why i think CP3 is in another level all together is because he is the nucleus of that Hornets team...he makes everything click. When you got a player like David West going to all-star games...then your something special.

//stats.surfaid.ihost.com/crc/images/uc.GIF?3.00&nbapix&nba&noscript

im not trying to discredit cp3, but david west was always a good player and capable of being an allstar. no doubt cp3 helped out with that, but david westputs in work.

As you folks have mentioned, it seems he just does whatever he wants to do on the floor, like he's mastered the art of being a point guard. The way heutilizes the options around him is crazy. He just takes over when he wants to. Even though the West still lost the ASG, the way he got them back in the gamewas that of legend status. He's averaging 4.46 Asists per turnover.

21.6, 11.3, 3.9 rebounds, and leading the league in steals per at 2.7.

An efficiency rating of +27... this man is a beast.

Back
Top Bottom