Chris Paul Vol. KING OF FLOPPING!

All hail the king :pimp:

paulf.gif

CP3Flop.gif

scaled.php

untitled-2htlql.gif

PaulFlop.gif

And I would take him on the Lakers in a H.E.A.R.T.B.E.A.T.
laugh.gif

Ol' flopping self... and I'm salty as hell he's in LA, but not w/ us.

But yeah, dude is definitely on another level w/ it. Grabbed the title from Wade.

i started hating CP3 for the stupid flopping and complaining in that Spurs/Hornets series

dude is a damn baby

He literally should be suspended for that one last night.

That is ATROCIOUS to the game of basketball.

I love CP3, but God damn, that is a complete joke. I hope they make him watch that in front of a camera crew and let us see his shame. :smh:

Yet you know the L won't say anything about it. Just keep giving warnings/fines to non-star players to give the illusion this anti-flopping crackdown is working.

FudgeMoney24: please be mindful that we don't allow profanity, and that includes partial profanity. Thanks.

^ I like Barea's laugh better. He knew... he KNEW... CP3 just got him. Just looked at the ref and smiled liked "Really? You're gonna... I mean..."

It really is disgusting, though.
mean.gif

And I agree w/ you, vcshox. They won't touch a CP3-esque player, but keep fining all these lower-tier dudes to appear to be on it.
laugh.gif

I guess he thinks he can have an advantage on the game by flopping....just shows his will to go all out for his team ...with no worries ...cant be mad

what needs to happen is after a flop someone should just straight truck him.

I love CP3, but God damn, that is a complete joke. I hope they make him watch that in front of a camera crew and let us see his shame.
mean.gif
This!!! I always wonder how Inside The NBA or some other show couldn't trick him into doign this
laugh.gif

how can this cretin wilbon get on tv and deny this was a flop?

i mean his case was that because chris paul didn't fall the ground it wasn't a flop

hate wilbon

hate flopping

let's go knicks!

Back
Top Bottom