Chris Paul Vol. KING OF FLOPPING!

Man it sucks because CP3 is my second favorite player in the L and I HATE flopping more than anything in sports probably. :smh: I'm with CP on this one, dude should be suspended a game for that one last night. Or fined a mil I don't give no dambs

Last edited:
I want to make a parody video of cp. According to the general public I look a lot like him so I think it could work.

As stated earlier, his off the court persona gives him tons of credit on court. Son is a saint.

Last edited:
All this flopping didn't start until these European players came into the league. Adopted all the nonsense from growing up watching soccer.

Divac was a legend.

Lol i blame the refs more then the European players. They call all this stuff in the NBA for no reason. Let people push off a bit on offense...and good lord just call everything a block why do i feel like they call charges 75% of the time. Just call everything a block...only completely cut and dry charges should be charges.

Blame Stern. He could've put a stop to this a long time ago with harsher penalties and fines for this. But he lets it continue.

Players like CP3 only keep doing it because refs and the league let them get away with it. Start hitting their bank accounts and they'll tone it way down.

i honestly don't understand how blocking is illegal. you're supposed to block the player from getting to the basket. only when it's excessive contact should it be called a foul imo. Look at how much banging and bumping goes on in the post and nothing is called. A jumpshooter's ;pinky gets grazed and it's a foul. A guy that just grabs a board goes back up for the lay in and 3 guys are sitting on his shoulders and abusing his forearm and still no call.

National Business Association.

I forget which game it was, but there was this soccer match and a player dove (flopped) and it resulted in someone else getting seriously hurt (ACL maybe?) I'm sure someone knows what I'm referring to, I don't remember the exact details but I feel like it will take something like this to really crack down on the flopping in the NBA, unfortunately.

Blame Stern. He could've put a stop to this a long time ago with harsher penalties and fines for this. But he lets it continue.

Players like CP3 only keep doing it because refs and the league let them get away with it. Start hitting their bank accounts and they'll tone it way down.
The flopping has been down this season because of the threat of getting fined. It's still in chris's dna to flop though :smh:.

His flopping is so bad that it's spread across to the entire Clippers team!!!

You're starting to see guys like Blake Griffin and Crawford flop now :smh:

Why he hasn't even gotten a warning yet is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom