Chris Paul Vol. KING OF FLOPPING!

I think another player needs to call him out. If this carries on to the post season I can see somebody doing this taking a fine too force the league to check that fish. I hate hate hate watching lac play him n blake took away any respect I wouldve had for that team

I really want someone to just throw the ball at CP3 when he flops. Granted that means being ejected and no one wants that but the players should start policing it themselves since Stern won't do nothing about.

yeah I gained a lot of respect for him since he went to LAC but on NO I hated his flopping and continuous female behavior.

I really thought he cut back on that., but I guess I was wrong :smh:

Players should lose half their paycheck for doing this garbage. He ***** made anyway ever since his college days

:lol: dmc's auto reaction flop but then he's like "wait we didn't even touch"

but seriously how can anyone like him when he's pulling these antics

This is old news though. He's been the worst when it comes to flopping. Him and LeBron are legendary floppers.

All this flopping didn't start until these European players came into the league. Adopted all the nonsense from growing up watching soccer.

All this flopping didn't start until these European players came into the league. Adopted all the nonsense from growing up watching soccer.
Divac was a legend.
GOAT of flopping for real 
laugh.gif

BG32 :x

but for cereal tho

i always thought if i were a pro athlete and had a blatant flop go against me, i'd bump into the dude while the ball is dead and throw myself on the floor to mock him and get attention toward it. maybe roll around the floor holding my face. **** would be classic :lol:

Last edited:
He's lucky he's a great point-guard and an even greater person off the court.

Does anyone know why he does that? It looks like he has a tick. He's already got the call in his favor.

sick.gif
sick.gif
 I hate this dude, but CP3 you're welcome in H-town 
laugh.gif
 You'll look good with Harden and Love in our new uniforms 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom