Chris Rock is the Best Black Comedian Of Our Time Vol. Sorry Chappelle

Dave Chappelle hands down.  Eddie Murphy was way funnier to me in sketches/movies/etc. when he wasn't doing stand-up.  Delirious and Raw are way overrated in my eyes.  Way overrated.  Chappelle is a beast stand-up and sketch.  Chris Rock did his thing too though.

Dave Chappelle hands down.  Eddie Murphy was way funnier to me in sketches/movies/etc. when he wasn't doing stand-up.  Delirious and Raw are way overrated in my eyes.  Way overrated.  Chappelle is a beast stand-up and sketch.  Chris Rock did his thing too though.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

paul-mooney.jpg

Guess he don't deserve to be in this convo huh? Ok

....eh, thats what happens when you write alot of other people's material.

- i mean, i respect the man more than most because i know what he's done. thats just one of the cons of writing for other people.

paul-mooney.jpg

- i mean, i respect the man more than most because i know what he's done. thats just one of the cons of writing for other people.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

paul-mooney.jpg

Word.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

paul-mooney.jpg

Word.

Back
Top Bottom