Chris Rock is the Best Black Comedian Of Our Time Vol. Sorry Chappelle

usainboltisfast wrote:
Kim-Kardashian-getting-dumped-_163168695a0ae727b991e6a4fcd6538d.gif

That Kevin Hart "laugh at my pain" movie wasn't even THAT funny. He played that "alright alright alriiiiight" joke out after the second time doing it. His comedy seems forced... And, well... A bit corny at times.

That Kevin Hart "laugh at my pain" movie wasn't even THAT funny. He played that "alright alright alriiiiight" joke out after the second time doing it. His comedy seems forced... And, well... A bit corny at times.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Eddies Raw and Delirious put him second behind Pryor.
/thread

If Kevin Hart can keep it up for about another 5 years he'll be coming for a top spot...

Dont see it happening though

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Eddies Raw and Delirious put him second behind Pryor.
/thread

If Kevin Hart can keep it up for about another 5 years he'll be coming for a top spot...

Dont see it happening though

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

Not sure if he really considered "our time" but dambit� Mac > Them all

He will definitely always remain MY personal favorite comedian

RIP Mac Man

roll.gif
CLASSIC $*+*

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

Not sure if he really considered "our time" but dambit� Mac > Them all

He will definitely always remain MY personal favorite comedian

RIP Mac Man

roll.gif
CLASSIC $*+*

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle are both wack. The only tv time Dave could get was late nite on Conan O'Brien's wack show. Chappelle is a C grade comedian at best. His show was nothin that hadn't been done before.

Shut up.
Shut your stinkin @ss up. That's my opinion.
eddie_griffin+weed.jpg

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle are both wack. The only tv time Dave could get was late nite on Conan O'Brien's wack show. Chappelle is a C grade comedian at best. His show was nothin that hadn't been done before.

Shut up.
Shut your stinkin @ss up. That's my opinion.
eddie_griffin+weed.jpg

with comedy you gotta break it down in 2 parts. Stand-up and sketch. I always thought of Chappelle as a great SKETCH comedian but an above average stand-up. A lot of yall are showing love to Chappelle based off his show which was classic dont get me wrong ... but please dont put him in the GOAT standup category. case in point dude practically got boo'ed off the stage earlier this year. no great comedian would never let that happen.

I think eddie murphy is probably the best at doing both sketch and stand-up

Rock is a much better standup comedian than he gets credit for. Somebody said it on here earlier... his jokes may not be the funniest but they definitely have the most truth in them. He kicks real $%^* and just presents it in funny way.

Jamie Foxx is an underrated standup.. I think Kevin Hart is just starting to come into his own thou

with comedy you gotta break it down in 2 parts. Stand-up and sketch. I always thought of Chappelle as a great SKETCH comedian but an above average stand-up. A lot of yall are showing love to Chappelle based off his show which was classic dont get me wrong ... but please dont put him in the GOAT standup category. case in point dude practically got boo'ed off the stage earlier this year. no great comedian would never let that happen.

I think eddie murphy is probably the best at doing both sketch and stand-up

Rock is a much better standup comedian than he gets credit for. Somebody said it on here earlier... his jokes may not be the funniest but they definitely have the most truth in them. He kicks real $%^* and just presents it in funny way.

Jamie Foxx is an underrated standup.. I think Kevin Hart is just starting to come into his own thou

Back
Top Bottom