Christopher Nolans INTERSTELLAR (Nov 7, 2014) - Run Time = 2hrs 49mins

Those waves!

Dam I have no idea what to expect from this movie and its drawing me in more and more looks like it might be a must in iMax

Dawg

I'm not eem a Nolan Stan but bruhs this right here looks to be a classic.

I was beyond hyped to see Inception and I wasn't let down one bit :lol:. I'm hoping this will be the same.

Speaking of Inception, I haven't watched that in a while. Might have to throw it on tonight.

Last edited:
Ive been sketchy on Matthews movies in the past, but seems like he got one of those Robert Downey Jr do overs.

Ever sense Tropic Thunder dudes been killin it.

Dallas Buyers Club is one of my favorite movies ever.

Ive been sketchy on Matthews movies in the past, but seems like he got one of those Robert Downey Jr do overs.

Ever sense Tropic Thunder dudes been killin it.

Dallas Buyers Club is one of my favorite movies ever.
Have you seen True Detective? One of my favorite seasons of a series ever. McConnaughey kills his role too.

ibvZjy0jtRjnss.gif

iWcZRLvyDZ3ZA.gif

lkynolsak8ipthqkeb7s.gif

laugh.gif

Just grabbed some 70mm tix for me and a few friends :pimp:.

What's the difference? 35mm vs 70mm
Just read the paragraph at the top of this page and you'll be sold :lol:

https://interstellar.withgoogle.com/imax-experience-in-70mm

It also has the list of cities/theaters that will be playing it early on 70mm.

RFX posted the technical differences between the formats if you're still interested.

A little about the different available formats:

35mm: 35mm film presentations project light through the 35mm frame to deliver clear, high resolution images with rich analog color combined with state-of-the-art digital sound in most locations.

70mm: 70mm film offers a brighter, clearer image, with 3 times the resolution of standard projection formats, using the process of projecting light through celluloid to deliver clear images in rich analog color with state-of-the-art digital sound.

Digital: Digital projection presents a clear, bright, stable image that never degrades in terms of cleanliness or fidelity and uses uncompressed digital sound for a powerful movie-going experience.

Last edited:
Looking at that current IMAX 70mm list and comparing it to the 2012 list for TDKR, it's disappointing to see how many theaters decided to go to over to IMAX Digital.

Back
Top Bottom