Chrome is about that life... finally, extended NT tabs!

Yall know FireFox has the upper reply tab with all the markers and Chrome never had them, it stopped at the justify logos. Well, you could change it to get them all but than you had to change the preference code to "bbcode" instead of "wysiwyg". I stopped using Chrome because of this but now things have changed. Chrome has a new update (just got it 5mins ago) and now it has the extended tabs without changing the code AND it's stupid faster than FireFox (old news). Plus it doesn't take up dumb gobs of memory. Yes, it has Adblock plus and tons of other extensions.
chromeisaboutthatlife.jpg

Worth the switch now NT? Latepass? 
frown.gif

Yall know FireFox has the upper reply tab with all the markers and Chrome never had them, it stopped at the justify logos. Well, you could change it to get them all but than you had to change the preference code to "bbcode" instead of "wysiwyg". I stopped using Chrome because of this but now things have changed. Chrome has a new update (just got it 5mins ago) and now it has the extended tabs without changing the code AND it's stupid faster than FireFox (old news). Plus it doesn't take up dumb gobs of memory. Yes, it has Adblock plus and tons of other extensions.

frown.gif

This always annoyed the hell out of me. I noticed the change a few days ago if I'm not mistaken.

This always annoyed the hell out of me. I noticed the change a few days ago if I'm not mistaken.

IHeartBoost wrote:

frown.gif

cbc256aecfb4a75339a5de6541cf87a731d19f9.jpg

laugh.gif
been this way on FF for a very long time

IHeartBoost wrote:

frown.gif

laugh.gif

Cool. I might use Chrome when I'm not paranoid about Google saving what pages I visit.

Cool. I might use Chrome when I'm not paranoid about Google saving what pages I visit.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

IHeartBoost wrote:

frown.gif

laugh.gif

I know but... check your memory. My Chrome is running at 21k, my FF is running at 311k 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

IHeartBoost wrote:

frown.gif

laugh.gif

I know but... check your memory. My Chrome is running at 21k, my FF is running at 311k 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom