Chrome is about that life... finally, extended NT tabs!

I know what you mean, luckily it's only at 121K rightnow

Whatever happened to This browser being lighter than IE?

I miss those days
30t6p3b.gif

I know what you mean, luckily it's only at 121K rightnow

Whatever happened to This browser being lighter than IE?

I miss those days
30t6p3b.gif

Bad enough i got gmail i don't want google having all my info. I used chrome though and it was cool until it kept crashing. Waiting on the verdict on the new IE.

Bad enough i got gmail i don't want google having all my info. I used chrome though and it was cool until it kept crashing. Waiting on the verdict on the new IE.

I noticed that a week or 2 ago. It's still missing a couple things, but it's up from Rwanda status.
pimp.gif

I noticed that a week or 2 ago. It's still missing a couple things, but it's up from Rwanda status.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

This always annoyed the hell out of me. I noticed the change a few days ago if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

This always annoyed the hell out of me. I noticed the change a few days ago if I'm not mistaken.

I was using Chrome for the longest at work & home but when I got back on NT, this wasn't available. So I switched to FF & don't feel like switching back
laugh.gif

I was using Chrome for the longest at work & home but when I got back on NT, this wasn't available. So I switched to FF & don't feel like switching back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom