Chrome is about that life... finally, extended NT tabs!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

IHeartBoost wrote:

Yall know FireFox has the upper reply tab with all the markers and Chrome never had them, it stopped at the justify logos. Well, you could change it to get them all but than you had to change the preference code to "bbcode" instead of "wysiwyg". I stopped using Chrome because of this but now things have changed. Chrome has a new update (just got it 5mins ago) and now it has the extended tabs without changing the code AND it's stupid faster than FireFox (old news). Plus it doesn't take up dumb gobs of memory. Yes, it has Adblock plus and tons of other extensions.
chromeisaboutthatlife.jpg

Worth the switch now NT? Latepass? 
frown.gif

cbc256aecfb4a75339a5de6541cf87a731d19f9.jpg

laugh.gif
been this way on FF for a very long time
xnvl01.jpg

2euk35z.jpg

time for bed

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

IHeartBoost wrote:

Yall know FireFox has the upper reply tab with all the markers and Chrome never had them, it stopped at the justify logos. Well, you could change it to get them all but than you had to change the preference code to "bbcode" instead of "wysiwyg". I stopped using Chrome because of this but now things have changed. Chrome has a new update (just got it 5mins ago) and now it has the extended tabs without changing the code AND it's stupid faster than FireFox (old news). Plus it doesn't take up dumb gobs of memory. Yes, it has Adblock plus and tons of other extensions.
chromeisaboutthatlife.jpg

Worth the switch now NT? Latepass? 
frown.gif

cbc256aecfb4a75339a5de6541cf87a731d19f9.jpg

laugh.gif
been this way on FF for a very long time
xnvl01.jpg

2euk35z.jpg

time for bed

What about the tabs at the bottom for Forum Jump... Chrome couldn't expand those before so you could jump to whatever Forum you wanted to... did they fix that problem yet?

What about the tabs at the bottom for Forum Jump... Chrome couldn't expand those before so you could jump to whatever Forum you wanted to... did they fix that problem yet?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Does anyone know of any Chrome extension similar to FlashGot? Literally the only thing i miss about FF is how i could support downloads with my download accelerator/manager
30t6p3b.gif
 Nothing yet.
Flashgot is the ONLY reason I use FF now...

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Does anyone know of any Chrome extension similar to FlashGot? Literally the only thing i miss about FF is how i could support downloads with my download accelerator/manager
30t6p3b.gif
 Nothing yet.
Flashgot is the ONLY reason I use FF now...

I've been a loyal FF user for as long as I can remember, but Chrome is clean. 
pimp.gif

I'm making the switch.

I've been a loyal FF user for as long as I can remember, but Chrome is clean. 
pimp.gif

I'm making the switch.

Stopped using chrome in the office and everyone laughed at me, but NT would never work properly and I can't be havin' that 
laugh.gif

With this news I can make the switch. Thanks Boost!

Stopped using chrome in the office and everyone laughed at me, but NT would never work properly and I can't be havin' that 
laugh.gif

With this news I can make the switch. Thanks Boost!

Back
Top Bottom