Chronic Lying Syndrome FTL

I've been looking back on my life and found that I've told as, if not more, lies than truths...
It started when I was younger, lying to everyone I was smashing left and right when God knows I was virgin until 17 
ohwell.gif

Now I find myself lying about the most trivial things without even thinking about it
30t6p3b.gif

Ex.)

homie: Yo, you watch Black Swan?

me: Yeah, watched it two days ago

homie: Remember when ____ _ __ _ ____ ___?

me:...........
frown.gif

I've been looking back on my life and found that I've told as, if not more, lies than truths...
It started when I was younger, lying to everyone I was smashing left and right when God knows I was virgin until 17 
ohwell.gif

Now I find myself lying about the most trivial things without even thinking about it
30t6p3b.gif

Ex.)

homie: Yo, you watch Black Swan?

me: Yeah, watched it two days ago

homie: Remember when ____ _ __ _ ____ ___?

me:...........
frown.gif

i had a friend like that, he would say some insane stuff too, he was very creative lol...it did F with my mind though, i wouldnt believe anything he would say anymore(wasnt a good feeling) but now i'm just listening and not judging

i had a friend like that, he would say some insane stuff too, he was very creative lol...it did F with my mind though, i wouldnt believe anything he would say anymore(wasnt a good feeling) but now i'm just listening and not judging

I don't really tell all out lies.

However, when i tell stories I like to over embellish the truth. It makes the storied funnier and more interesting.

I don't really tell all out lies.

However, when i tell stories I like to over embellish the truth. It makes the storied funnier and more interesting.

I know a frind of a friend that would do nothing but tell lies about how he was hookin up with mad chicks, talking about certain strains of exclusive bud etc. It was all lies, and I didnt give a @%!% I called him out on it, almost word for word from memory:

"You fat ugly !#*!%%+ slob, do you expect us to believe you %%##%! 4 chicks and hooked up with 2 others one night while smoking barbecue frito lays kush?? @%!% outta here, dont tell me all this blatant @!%%%$+#! Its obvious youre a damn clown looking for recognition but youre just making yourself look stupid in front of everyone. On top of that dont ever BS about weed when Im around cuz if anybody knows anything about the doja its me, now sit down punk."

His friends actually thanked me later for calling him out on it when nobody else would

I know a frind of a friend that would do nothing but tell lies about how he was hookin up with mad chicks, talking about certain strains of exclusive bud etc. It was all lies, and I didnt give a @%!% I called him out on it, almost word for word from memory:

"You fat ugly !#*!%%+ slob, do you expect us to believe you %%##%! 4 chicks and hooked up with 2 others one night while smoking barbecue frito lays kush?? @%!% outta here, dont tell me all this blatant @!%%%$+#! Its obvious youre a damn clown looking for recognition but youre just making yourself look stupid in front of everyone. On top of that dont ever BS about weed when Im around cuz if anybody knows anything about the doja its me, now sit down punk."

His friends actually thanked me later for calling him out on it when nobody else would

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
 I'm scared this might happen so I'm trying to quit before I get caught slippin'
But you know how New Year's resolutions always end up 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm scared this might happen so I'm trying to quit before I get caught slippin'
But you know how New Year's resolutions always end up 
eyes.gif

you're sooooooo sickk broo. 

you're sooooooo sickk broo. 

Back
Top Bottom