Chronic Lying Syndrome FTL

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

The example was a lie

If you lie about lying are you really telling the truth?
Nah, it's like inception... you don't wake up when you dream in a dream, you just go deeper into the dream state.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

The example was a lie

If you lie about lying are you really telling the truth?
Nah, it's like inception... you don't wake up when you dream in a dream, you just go deeper into the dream state.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I know a frind of a friend that would do nothing but tell lies about how he was hookin up with mad chicks, talking about certain strains of exclusive bud etc. It was all lies, and I didnt give a @%!% I called him out on it, almost word for word from memory:

"You fat ugly !#*!%%+ slob, do you expect us to believe you %%##%! 4 chicks and hooked up with 2 others one night while smoking barbecue frito lays kush?? @%!% outta here, dont tell me all this blatant @!%%%$+#! Its obvious youre a damn clown looking for recognition but youre just making yourself look stupid in front of everyone. On top of that dont ever BS about weed when Im around cuz if anybody knows anything about the doja its me, now sit down punk."

His friends actually thanked me later for calling him out on it when nobody else would
you're sooooooo sickk broo. 

"sit down punk"

eek.gif

David-Mann02.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I know a frind of a friend that would do nothing but tell lies about how he was hookin up with mad chicks, talking about certain strains of exclusive bud etc. It was all lies, and I didnt give a @%!% I called him out on it, almost word for word from memory:

"You fat ugly !#*!%%+ slob, do you expect us to believe you %%##%! 4 chicks and hooked up with 2 others one night while smoking barbecue frito lays kush?? @%!% outta here, dont tell me all this blatant @!%%%$+#! Its obvious youre a damn clown looking for recognition but youre just making yourself look stupid in front of everyone. On top of that dont ever BS about weed when Im around cuz if anybody knows anything about the doja its me, now sit down punk."

His friends actually thanked me later for calling him out on it when nobody else would
you're sooooooo sickk broo. 

"sit down punk"

eek.gif

David-Mann02.jpg

roll.gif

Had a friend that would lie about small things also. Some of the things he would say would be believable until he would say something else and the stories would not add up. Sad thing is that every once in a while he would tell the truth but he lied so much you never knew when. Now I don't really talk to him anymore, although he was a friend, he lied too much, and friends should not have to lie to friends.

Had a friend that would lie about small things also. Some of the things he would say would be believable until he would say something else and the stories would not add up. Sad thing is that every once in a while he would tell the truth but he lied so much you never knew when. Now I don't really talk to him anymore, although he was a friend, he lied too much, and friends should not have to lie to friends.

I know numerous people like this. I grew up with kids like this who used to good friends and as I got older you noticed that they drift away suddenly reappearing in your life with absurd stories of their whereabouts. Dude randomly showed up at my brother's house and went on how he was getting married to this chick who's deceased dad was in the mafia and that she was going to buy him a house and everything and like a week after he supposed wedding date he shows up at my house randomly claiming he got kicked out of his mom's house and needed a place to stay. Dude has gone through a lot though (i.e. dad died, cancer, arrested & his mom blackmails him by threatening to withhold his inheritance from his dad) but you have to draw the line somewhere when you begin to lose all of your close friends.

I know numerous people like this. I grew up with kids like this who used to good friends and as I got older you noticed that they drift away suddenly reappearing in your life with absurd stories of their whereabouts. Dude randomly showed up at my brother's house and went on how he was getting married to this chick who's deceased dad was in the mafia and that she was going to buy him a house and everything and like a week after he supposed wedding date he shows up at my house randomly claiming he got kicked out of his mom's house and needed a place to stay. Dude has gone through a lot though (i.e. dad died, cancer, arrested & his mom blackmails him by threatening to withhold his inheritance from his dad) but you have to draw the line somewhere when you begin to lose all of your close friends.

Know this one cat who I used to be friends with that always tries to play the gangsta part. I mean she he sells his weed and whatever. I hustled too but never ran my mouth like this dude.

Example 1

Him: "Dude, I got so much money stashed right now, I'm gettin' a Escalade this weekend. You wanna go look at some cars on Fri.?

Me: "Yeah, sure"

Friday comes along and dude nevers calls or answers the phone. That was 3 years ago and he still drives the same beat-up Maxima.
indifferent.gif

Example 2

Me: "Yo, what happened to you on Sat.? You said you was on your way to the party."

Him: "Man, I got arrested with 3 pounds. Spent the night in jail and then paid my bail"

His gf tells me later he was at her house all night and that he's never been arrested for nothing much less drugs. Dude always would give a different court date when asked too.
roll.gif

On a side note, we stopped being cool when I smashed his gf while they were broken up for a month but they got back together and now have a house. 
laugh.gif

Know this one cat who I used to be friends with that always tries to play the gangsta part. I mean she he sells his weed and whatever. I hustled too but never ran my mouth like this dude.

Example 1

Him: "Dude, I got so much money stashed right now, I'm gettin' a Escalade this weekend. You wanna go look at some cars on Fri.?

Me: "Yeah, sure"

Friday comes along and dude nevers calls or answers the phone. That was 3 years ago and he still drives the same beat-up Maxima.
indifferent.gif

Example 2

Me: "Yo, what happened to you on Sat.? You said you was on your way to the party."

Him: "Man, I got arrested with 3 pounds. Spent the night in jail and then paid my bail"

His gf tells me later he was at her house all night and that he's never been arrested for nothing much less drugs. Dude always would give a different court date when asked too.
roll.gif

On a side note, we stopped being cool when I smashed his gf while they were broken up for a month but they got back together and now have a house. 
laugh.gif

--I have a coworker that lies all the time. We always catch him on it too.

--He lies about getting stuff for free.
--About girls he's smashed...actually hasnt smashed...
--He called in one weekend because his brother got in an accident on his way from San Diego to Phoenix and picture messaged me and the manager the accident scene. Knowing his rep, we were bored and started Googling "car accident" and ended up finding the pic he messaged us. He was written up.

--I have a coworker that lies all the time. We always catch him on it too.

--He lies about getting stuff for free.
--About girls he's smashed...actually hasnt smashed...
--He called in one weekend because his brother got in an accident on his way from San Diego to Phoenix and picture messaged me and the manager the accident scene. Knowing his rep, we were bored and started Googling "car accident" and ended up finding the pic he messaged us. He was written up.

I can't name any chronic liars cause I don't associate with them.

But I can't stand people who life is so boring and weak they pick

apart yours just to catch a you a lie, then when you prove them wrong

they gotta poison the well to save face. Like calling you a show off

or claim to "never have liked you anyway"
laugh.gif

example:

Me: I'm a vegetarian

Them: Really that's cool (secretly
indifferent.gif
)

Me: Can I have a slice of CHEESE pizza?

Them: Ah ha, thought you was a vegetarian?

Me: ...
indifferent.gif
It's cheese pizza, calm down

Them: It has milk in it though?

Me: That's a vegan bro

Them: Smh you ain't impressing nobody by not eating meat.

I can't name any chronic liars cause I don't associate with them.

But I can't stand people who life is so boring and weak they pick

apart yours just to catch a you a lie, then when you prove them wrong

they gotta poison the well to save face. Like calling you a show off

or claim to "never have liked you anyway"
laugh.gif

example:

Me: I'm a vegetarian

Them: Really that's cool (secretly
indifferent.gif
)

Me: Can I have a slice of CHEESE pizza?

Them: Ah ha, thought you was a vegetarian?

Me: ...
indifferent.gif
It's cheese pizza, calm down

Them: It has milk in it though?

Me: That's a vegan bro

Them: Smh you ain't impressing nobody by not eating meat.

Back
Top Bottom