Chronic Lying Syndrome FTL

smoking barbecue frito lays kush

laugh.gif

kill 2 birds with one stone, i like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I know a frind of a friend that would do nothing but tell lies about how he was hookin up with mad chicks, talking about certain strains of exclusive bud etc. It was all lies, and I didnt give a @%!% I called him out on it, almost word for word from memory:

"You fat ugly !#*!%%+ slob, do you expect us to believe you %%##%! 4 chicks and hooked up with 2 others one night while smoking barbecue frito lays kush?? @%!% outta here, dont tell me all this blatant @!%%%$+#! Its obvious youre a damn clown looking for recognition but youre just making yourself look stupid in front of everyone. On top of that dont ever BS about weed when Im around cuz if anybody knows anything about the doja its me, now sit down punk."

His friends actually thanked me later for calling him out on it when nobody else would
you're sooooooo sickk broo. 

"sit down punk"

I know a frind of a friend that would do nothing but tell lies about how he was hookin up with mad chicks, talking about certain strains of exclusive bud etc. It was all lies, and I didnt give a @%!% I called him out on it, almost word for word from memory:

"You fat ugly !#*!%%+ slob, do you expect us to believe you %%##%! 4 chicks and hooked up with 2 others one night while smoking barbecue frito lays kush?? @%!% outta here, dont tell me all this blatant @!%%%$+#! Its obvious youre a damn clown looking for recognition but youre just making yourself look stupid in front of everyone. On top of that dont ever BS about weed when Im around cuz if anybody knows anything about the doja its me, now sit down punk."

His friends actually thanked me later for calling him out on it when nobody else would

"sit down punk"

"sit down punk"

eek.gif

"sit down punk"

eek.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

"sit down punk"

eek.gif

David-Mann02.jpg

Originally Posted by MrBrown

"sit down punk"

eek.gif

David-Mann02.jpg

I was just thinking about a kid i knew from school, dude made up the most obvious lies and expected us to believe it
laugh.gif

"sit down punk"

i just want you to share some of your boundless dro knowledge so i can be half the man you are 
frown.gif

I was just thinking about a kid i knew from school, dude made up the most obvious lies and expected us to believe it
laugh.gif

"sit down punk"

i just want you to share some of your boundless dro knowledge so i can be half the man you are 
frown.gif

"sit down punk"

frown.gif

because thats NT appropraite...

you just trolling me for lulz or do you have something to say? I stand by that statement, Ive worked with people that have grown medicine for patients, helping them start up and giving them advice on how to be most successful, so I have reason to believe I know a lot more than the average man, now sit down.

"sit down punk"

frown.gif

you just trolling me for lulz or do you have something to say? I stand by that statement, Ive worked with people that have grown medicine for patients, helping them start up and giving them advice on how to be most successful, so I have reason to believe I know a lot more than the average man, now sit down.

"sit down punk"

frown.gif

nah man. i've just never heard anyone say something like that and be dead serious. its funny. no big deal. 
imma keep standing. 

"sit down punk"

frown.gif

nah man. i've just never heard anyone say something like that and be dead serious. its funny. no big deal. 
imma keep standing. 

"sit down punk"

frown.gif

clown

"sit down punk"

frown.gif

clown

Back
Top Bottom