Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase Part II April 2009! Update 4/8/2009

We took the time to plan our last one and now many of you have reached out to help and it's going to happen! If you would like to volunteer or help withplanning feel free to inbox me.
You saw what we did last time now this time I've got some help from some people around the city! We're gonna do it even bigger and better! As always myColumbus, Dayton, Cleveland, Indy and anyone else are welcome to come! Our scene in Cincinnati has developed greatly and I am proud of it! So lets make ithappen!

April 2009!
Let's make a weekend of it!

Please push it to end of May or early June. April is right in the middle of college baseball. I'm trying to make the trip this time.

good^ because I took 120 pairs to sell at the Cleveland event and sold only 9 pairs.

I'm gonna bring some stuff for sure to sell.

Zach thanks! I know Kev is gonna give me a bad time because I didn't mke the Chicago Sole II. Kev my bad! And I posted this without tellin anyone. Well itsout there now! Gotta push the guys that wanna sponsor even harder toget with me and start planning!

The prices depend on what people are charging. It is an event where you can display your collection, buy, sell, trade.... you name it.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

good^ because I took 120 pairs to sell at the Cleveland event and sold only 9 pairs.

I'm gonna bring some stuff for sure to sell.

Wish you had brought some size 11s cause I couldn't spend money there if my life depended on it. Sure seemed to be pleny for sale, in about every othersize though.

^ yeah.... I had a few size 11/11.5 (4 styles I think) but I could only bring so much.

I made the mistake of bringing double/triple/quadruple in certain shoes in the same size I brought like 6 sz 13 notebook dunks, so I ended up leaving a bunchof stuff back. Next time I'll just bring 1 pair per size maybe 2 if I think they will sell.

The business of re-selling sneakers is not exactly a great way to make cash right now if anyone hasn't noticed. People just are not willing to pay stupidprices for shoes. They are more worried about paying bills like car notes, credit cards, house loans, tution, etc.

Matt, I am in. I will only be displaying as usual.

KDogLBJ23 wrote:
The business of re-selling sneakers is not exactly a great way to make cash right now if anyone has noticed. People just are not willing to pay stupid prices for shoes. They are more worried about paying bills like car notes, credit cards, house loans, tution, etc.

Matt, I am in. I will only be displaying as usual.
No doubt. Nobody's buying anything, going out, or spending unnecessary money. Hope all this takes a turn for the better soon.

Sounds tiiight. I might have to make a trip down to Cinci this spring
grin.gif

As soon as a date is decided on, I'm markin' the calendar..I will make it to atleast 1 shoe event next year!!!

Back
Top Bottom