Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase Part II April 2009! Update 4/8/2009

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Jman sighting.

This event is going to be real nice.

If Matt starts planning soon! LOL.
Just kidding Matty. I'm just anxious for this show to happen.

Still patiently waiting for some solid info Matt..tick tick tick..haha

So here are the plans...

Cincinnati Marriott location again but in the ballroom if all works out.

We are looking at April 11th or May 16th.
I'd like input on which date may work out better. I definitely think the weather should be better for people who might have to travel.

If you would like a table, give us a shout at [email protected].

We're looking to have 25-35 tables this go round from all the feedback I've gathered.

I have reached out to the local shops to provide some sponsorships as well. Still working on other companies.

Anything you would like to add feel free to drop me a line, or e-mail.

I want feedback from everyone on this show so we can make it as best as possible.

Either date is good for me Matt.

Good to see some progress with this.

I'm in for a couple tables as well.

I'm cool on either date. April is a better chance of rain, but either date I'm there, most likely with a table.

I will be there either day coming in from C-Bus, the sooner the better IMO. Looking forward to grabbing some tables and seeing some heat.

Shundy

Shundy-got your e-mail... will respond shortly.

Fellas, we are going to move forward on that April 11 date.

Some more details will be confirmed after this weekend hopefully!

Thanks everyone!

shundy, i'll show you my heat you show me yours
tongue.gif

N/H

haha Zach, I got a few things up my sleeve, you better bring A LOT of cash OR some heat to trade, cuz I can promise you I will have some stuff you won't beable to leave Cincy without !

Shundy

The May date will have to be used since april is actually easter weekend. Once it is confirmed and cleared by the hotel we will again update everyone. Thanksfor all the interest.

I'll make it to this one since I missed the first one. Matt, you should get Dishon to come up.

tick........................tick...................................tick.........................tick..............

lets do this!!! runnin out of time homeboy!

Back
Top Bottom