Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase Part II April 2009! Update 4/8/2009

Yo man I get this final approval and we are in the clear. DOn't think I'm not workin!

yea...whats the address for where this is gonna be at? and is there an official date FAB?

i may make a trip from good ol St. Paul Minnesota if its not too far.....hmmmm

a lot of people planning to attend? I know that we tried to get something like this done around here but no one kept up with it...

let me know, i would love to meet some of you guys that i have been only able to email with lol

-J23C

cancel those plans for me to come
frown.gif

mapquest said its an 11.5 hour trip one way, that is just tooooo long lol

-J23C

Well, since there was a great show in Cleveland last winter and this one coming up soon in Cincinnati, I guess I'll have to host one in Columbus thisupcoming Fall/Winter. Anybody interested in attending a show in Columbus this Fall ? Let's see what the interest is and we'll go from there.

Shundy

Get this date locked down for May bro!!! Lot's of people wondering what is up.

Shundy, I am down for a CBus event. Keep me posted!

May 30th it goes down... Get with me for tables. We need everyones participation to make this event pop! We'll have the flyer soon! Hope everyone can makeit out

Here are so details...

Kingsgate Marriott(right off Cincinnati's campus)
2-5 pm
Rooms will be available at a very good rate.
Inbox me and hit me anyway possible!

Lets get this together!

Sorry for the delay I just had so much going on. We are good to go now though!

Todd! Kev! Andrew! Chris! E! J! Grandpa! Casey! Everyone I need you guys to show em how its done! Shoot you might get me to bite too!
wink.gif

May 30th it goes down... Get with me for tables. We need everyones participation to make this event pop! We'll have the flyer soon! Hope everyone can makeit out

Here are so details...

2-5 pm

Lets get this together!

Todd! Kev! Andrew! Chris! E! J! Grandpa! Casey! Everyone I need you guys to show em how its done! Shoot you might get me to bite too!
wink.gif

Here are so details...

2-5 pm

Lets get this together!

wink.gif

Matt, I will be there. Let me know what I can do to help. Keep grinding newphew, keep your eye on the prize.
happy.gif

YES, We got a date..... Cant wait to this day! Let me know if there is anything you need sir

i was just checking out the parking at the Hotel, $3.50 a hour or $15 for the day.

I know last time parking was free, is it free on weekends or after a certain time of day?

Back
Top Bottom