Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

They had a lot in stock, I think because they got more shipments, so they had controllers, 1600 point cards, but not 12 month live cards, headsets, and manyps3 controllers as and accessories.

Only picked up 3 Wii wheels and a wireless sensor bar since my Wii hasn't been getting much burn lately, I just need Mario Kart Wii but they didn'thave it.

Hopefully I can go there sometime soon. External hard drives were 25% off, I believe HDTV's were 30% off but I could be mistaken.

PC software was still expensive though.

I'm interested in scooping up a Canon G10. The CC I went to still had about 30 of them in the case at $350.

Does anybody know if/or when they are going to drop the price down to like $200ish?

Thanks.

The store by me must not be one of the spots getting new shipments in because I saw literally only 20 games left. There wasn't one single PS3 game and onlyONE 360 game left. Weaksauce.

Originally Posted by Hugo

wow that so crazy. and i was planing to work there a few months ago too
smh.gif

lol, me too
frown.gif

CC by my place got lots of games left. They had a bunch of fallout 3s and bunch of GH. all 50%off. tvs 30% car audio 50%

Just got back from there. cds/dvd/blu ray/video games/pc games/ all 50% off. There was like 4 ps3 games that i saw and guess what? I grabbed the last Call ofduty WAW $30
pimp.gif

I got a dvd and 7 cds i needed. All tvs were 30% off and all last ones. they had some laptops 30% all last ones. They had quite a few accessories left still.other then that place is just about cleaned out. yall need to hurry up and go check yours out if you havnt yet. they should be ready to call it quits by theend of march.

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

Originally Posted by Hugo

wow that so crazy. and i was planing to work there a few months ago too
smh.gif

lol, me too
frown.gif
I interviewed there about 2 years ago... didn't get the job and I was kinda mad cuz I interviewed great...but then got a job at BBY 5 monthslater... so things worked out

50% off is nice...i might need to go check out the CC right around the corner...knowing my luck, they aint gonna have #%!...
-sf77

Stopped at the one by me last night.

Had all trash Blu Rays.

Alot of reg dvds for cheap.

TVs were still kinda high but not OD.

TV stands were cheap tho.

No good 360/wii games either.

All in all I wasted an hour of my life.

Went to CC in Rego Park today. Store was basically wiped out in the Car Accessories Dept. Some lady even got mad at me because I was looking at a radio she wasabout to buy (It was the last one). Did a little research on the radio and they wanted 94.27 for the display model and I found it for 79.98 new online withfree shipping. So remember guys don't just jump at the deals.

^^^^Yo...iPods were probably the 1st to go, since they are NEVER discounted at all, I bet at even 10%, all iPods flew out the door. All the CC's down in SDhad was the display models, that were beat up.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

The one by my house has all cds/dvds/blu ray for 50% off
hows the Bluray selection dude?

i didnt really check. i was at the norwalk store and they had 1 rack with a decent amount on there, but didnt check how good the movies were

Back
Top Bottom