Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

I headed up to my local CC all the 360s are about 50 bucks off...I went to cop a radar detector cheapest one was $303
smh.gif
newer DVDs still $20 bucks most ofthis stuff I saw on Amazon for at least $20 bucks cheaper like the logitech g15 keyboard I've been eying still no good deals but the parking lot is packed

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Amazon.com still has better prices

true. Although, the salty employees helped me get a great deal on a SLR the other day. Nice dude, you could tell he was fed up with having to work the floorand take down the store at the same time. People were trying to bargain with him and stuff. I was contemplating whether to replace my Canon XTi with a XSi orget Canon 50d. I wasn't really shopping for anything. The guy was trying to tell me why I wanted the 50d and not the XSi. I agreed with him, I justdidn't want to pay the difference in price. The XSi is about half the cost of the 50d. The guy tells me "you are getting the 50d...come on." Heproceeds to ring me up for the XSi (plus the 25% off) and gives me the 50d. He asks me if I have a memory card and proceeds to open the box and throws that intoo. So I got the $1,600 camera for less than $600.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Amazon.com still has better prices

true. Although, the salty employees helped me get a great deal on a SLR the other day. Nice dude, you could tell he was fed up with having to work the floor and take down the store at the same time. People were trying to bargain with him and stuff. I was contemplating whether to replace my Canon XTi with a XSi or get Canon 50d. I wasn't really shopping for anything. The guy was trying to tell me why I wanted the 50d and not the XSi. I agreed with him, I just didn't want to pay the difference in price. The XSi is about half the cost of the 50d. The guy tells me "you are getting the 50d...come on." He proceeds to ring me up for the XSi (plus the 25% off) and gives me the 50d. He asks me if I have a memory card and proceeds to open the box and throws that in too. So I got the $1,600 camera for less than $600.
Damn..Cool deal.
pimp.gif

My girl just picked up a Nikon D60 with 2 SD Memory Cards for $476. At regular price just the camera alone would've been around $535 including tax.

I thought she got a helluva steal.

mostly everything @ my CCs are 30-40% off..Wanted a Zune 120g but they were already gone
frown.gif
employee said they might get more in??

I heard of stores still getting delivery trucks so I might check again next week. If not oh well..

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

what days do they usually up the percentage off? Sunday?

At my CC it's any day whenever the liquidator says so I was there on a Thursday and they were walking around with tags and signs changing the prices beforethat I went on a Saturday and same thing

I was at a CC earlier today and tons of people but most left empty handed, everything but the employees had a price tag, ROFL!!! Anyhow, I was eyeing on aDSLR, and they had a Nikon D40 for $349.99 and the D80 for $629.99. This CC didn't have much Xbox 360 games, but all of a sudden, they had a wall full? Iheard that other CC's that closed up shop, shipped their inventory to other CC's? So I'm guessing we're not going to be seeing 50%-90% off onmerchandise?

Any word on what % off DVDs are now? I need to pick up the last 3 seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm for dumb cheap since Costco stopped selling them a few weeksago.

I still need a system for my car. Should I buy it from them and have them do the install?

I think i read somewhere that they arent doing any more installations .

And I went Friday to my CC and DVDs and Blu Rays were still only 30% off

Car audio is a great deal right now....the only downside is that you will need to drive to 5 different stores to get all the things that you want...

How much longer is all this going on?

are there cheaper Xbox's? I want a Core because mine broke and microsofts charging me 100$

Back
Top Bottom