Circuit City to liquidate remaining US stores (Wiki and Informative Video on Pg 1)

Copped all this for $20
pimp.gif

d4135683e2469d17e0fcc0de4e2d7e54833c4c1.pjpg
a892538e49966e98c4e43f8a0155d1dadcceaec.pjpg

Anybody get good deals? For those who stores already closed....at what percentage were tvs lasty available?

Picked up a Bose VSC-10 center channel speaker for $79.6. Normally $199.99. It sounds friggin sweet. I'm going back tomorrow to get some floor speakers ifthey have any left. This is in Wichita, KS btw.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

tvs are @ 40% off around me
thinkin of pickin one up tomorrow....

They didn't have +$%# at the 1 around from me. They had a total of like 10 and they were all display models. The prices weren't jaw dropping either 2make me wanna buy 1

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Picked up a Bose VSC-10 center channel speaker for $79.6. Normally $199.99. It sounds friggin sweet. I'm going back tomorrow to get some floor speakers if they have any left. This is in Wichita, KS btw.
haha im in wichita bro! i was surprised at what all they had left last week. im going back today just to see how empty it is.

They had a Samsung LN40a750 for 1199.

Amazon has it at almost 1400.

After taxes I assume it will be the same price.

Any input on this tv? Deal? Steal? Rape? Reviews on tv?

Went today, place was barren. I did get a Jerry Butler cd for 1.85, but a damn webcam was still $70 after a 60% discount...had to pass on that.

anybody in so cal? i need/want a tv stand. any locations still have any? price? im not trying to drive everywhere for nuthin

A waste of time, everything wasnt even on sale like that. TV only $300 OFF from original price, DVDs still in the $20 range. Good riddance. Im continuing to goto Best Buy.

Nothing was worth the hassle. After all the big markdowns you can still find most stuff for like $10 more somewhere else.

Saturday's it guys. Doors close for good.

I believe the final markdowns on whatever is left are made tomorrow (Thursday).

Back
Top Bottom