Ciroc.. FTW or FTL?

One of my boys is coming into town and I'm trying to decide whether or not ciroc is worth buying cuz it seems like a nicer type of vodka. Let me kno

im so done with "premium" liquor. im just tryna get drunk, ya feel me? 'bout to compose an ode to the rail drink. (and i'm not even on thatcollege "lets get trashed" trip either...but this fake "grown folks" movement needs to stop)

ciroc FTL.

its aiite but its not even that smooth.

KIRKLAND (Costco brand) Costco FTW Trust me. Its on the level (smoothness and taste) as that goose.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

ciroc FTL.

its aiite but its not even that smooth.

KIRKLAND (Costco brand) Costco FTW Trust me. Its on the level (smoothness and taste) as that goose.

Ciroc feels smoother than Goose to me, so FTW

My first experience with Ciroc led to me not remembering the night before, so Ciroc FTW!!!

Ciroc is cheap.

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
Big baller over here.

ciroc does not have a good after taste... i think that goose has a better after taste...

It's def not cheap but it taste great. I tried it with some Calypso lemonade, and I was faded. 1 bottle is good for about 3 heads. Pretty strong.

It's vodka. Don't waste your money. Of all the hard liquors, vodka might be the only one that has no difference in taste even though the pricesfluctuate between brands. You're paying for the brand, not the taste.

Just because you paid three times as much for Grey Goose doesn't mean it goes down any smoother no matter how hard you try to convince yourself. Don'tbelieve me? Do a blindfolded taste test.

Back
Top Bottom