Citrus XI returning 2015?

No problem

What do you guys think the resale prices will be after release?
For size 9 and 9.5, I'm guessing around $220-$250. For smaller sizes, no more than $150-160

Am I the only one that's really bothered by resellers trying to flip kids shoes? I know the game is screwed up but dang, that just seems like a whole new low to me...:smh:

No problem

What do you guys think the resale prices will be after release?
For size 9 and 9.5, I'm guessing around $220-$250. For smaller sizes, no more than $150-160

Am I the only one that's really bothered by resellers trying to flip kids shoes? I know the game is screwed up but dang, that just seems like a whole new low to me...:smh:

People resell anything. This is nothing different to be honest.

If there is a market, there will be aftermarket sales.

when I get mine Im gonna throw the fat XI strings in it

This...just tried them on in-store and that's the only thing i didn't like, the thin strings so i will upgrade as well.

But if anyone is on the fence about these, they look beautiful on foot so def go for them

But my story is: went to my local mall just now and hit finish line. The sales clerk gave me a confirmed ticket for an 8.5 so i secured a pair for sure, just gotta show up on Saturday to buy em.

What's crazy is the retail price im going to pay for them is $120, sad that I see ebay prices and re-sellers asking for $250 for the big sizes.

Good luck to you all!

Last edited:

Lace swap.... The mold is excellent.
411397749.jpg

Last edited:
just a heads up on this drop

the big sizes 9.5 9 8.5 etc...

are not allocated high

like HOH 34th street has like 5 size 9.5's

just a heads up on this drop

the big sizes 9.5 9 8.5 etc...

are not allocated high

like HOH 34th street has like 5 size 9.5's
uh oh this is bad news...I feel like resell price on these after release day will skyrocket.
mean.gif

Tried to get a friend who works at kids FTL to help out but only had access to a 7. Then tried FTL next door and they told her that the 7.5 was available. Something just wrong about getting in line early at a fcfs for a GS shoe.

Game plan in progress..wish we did raffles.

Last edited:

Ur bothered by the smart people taking advantage of an opportunity to make money?

Ur bothered by the smart people taking advantage of an opportunity to make money?

Hey hey.... U don't have to be smart to be a reseller :lol:

Back
Top Bottom