Citrus XI returning 2015?

Headed out to do raffles at two different malls this afternoon for a size 6. Hopefully that's enough :rolleyes

I'M NOT TRYING TO CREATE HYPE!!! To the people that seriously want them, I THINK they're slightly limited. Local stores got 1 of each size and guaranteed tickets were gone instantly! Make sure you do what you gotta do to get you a pair. Don't assume cause they're a woman's shoe that they'll be widely available cause they won't.

That's what I don't want to hear. Its always FCFS and people eat them up just to resell and return them if they don't get buyers. Sucks but I will have to try my luck online where I'm not very successful.

Looks like I'll have to try my luck on eBay with these. Local spots saying they only have up to a size 8. :smh:

With all that's releasing this weekend, I wonder if these will be a little easier to get. These seem to have the best availability based on the FT launch locator. 

With all that's releasing this weekend, I wonder if these will be a little easier to get. These seem to have the best availability based on the FT launch locator. 
Don't be misled though. A high number of stores doesn't necessarily mean a high quantity of shoes

Just called 21M asking if they will have in stock and the douche says "Not sure".. lol seriously?  

Went around getting tickets today. Only the HOH has 9.5 available to the pubic.

Im just gonna move on to another shoe

I'm going right now to a Foot Locker before I go to work to put in my ticket. If I get out of work early I will go to another Foot Locker.

Just went to my local HOH and kids footlocker. HOH getting up to sz 9.5Y, kids footlocker only getting up to sz 8.5Y and size 3 and below are FCFS.

Yikes, HOH @ SCP in So Cal is doing FCFS for these, WTKD and Gone Fishing Foams. 
sick.gif
  That's one place I won't be going to...can't deal with the campers out here.  

Went to 2 footlocker yesterday, will checkout FTA and another FTL later today, hope i get a call even just for 1 store.

Welp I hit up 2 malls yesterday after work and filled out 5 raffles. I walked into one FA and asked the dude if they were doing raffles for the Citrus XIs. He was "Naw". So I'm like oooook. Then he was like "Oh wait, what size do you need?". And I told him a size 6. Then he's like "Oh ok you good. I got the raffle tickets right here". I guess he just assumed I was trying to get a 9 or 9.5 lol. Anywho, hoping to get a call tomorrow or Thursday. We shall see

DUMMIES WORKING AT NIKE I TELL YOU, DUMMIES!

from a chat I had with idiot person:

chatAgent.png
 Billie : Hi, my name is Billie. How may I help you? 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: hi billie 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: i need help with a sneaker coming up 
chatAgent.png
 Billie: Good morning, Kareem. How can I help? 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: The citrus 11 Jordans 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: that are dropping this weekend 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: what sizes do they run up to? 
chatAgent.png
 Billie: I really like the style and color of these Jordans, 11
chatAgent.png
 Billie: These will be up to a size 14 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 KAREEM: really? 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 KAREEM: i thought they where kids only? 
chatAgent.png
 Billie: I guess you're right! We don't have them on our releases yet so we don't have the sizes, most jordans go to a size 14. You can check online, it looks like the web site Sole Collector says it will be up to a size 9.5Y 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: is that 9.5 basically a mens 9.5 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: ? 
chatAgent.png
 Billie: Youth sizes convert the same to men's sizes, so yes 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: ah ok sounds good, how cna i go about purchasing these for my son? 
chatAgent.png
 Billie: Once they launch they will be posted on Nike.com and you can select the size you need then. I recommend following our Twitter @NikeStore where we post daily updates about our launch shoes and we will have a link that you can click that will direct you to purchase a pair. 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: what time is it releasing? 
chatAgent.png
 Billie: We don't know yet, it's not on our launch list and we haven't added it to our Nike.com Launch Calendar herehttp://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch  I can't even confirm if these will be releasing this weekend Your best option will be to stay tuned to our Twitter for release information. 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: lol 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: how does Sole Collector have more information than you guys 
chatAgent.png
 Billie: I don't know where they get their information, it doesn't come directly from us and most of the time it's wrong. The information we have is what you see on our web site and Twitter right now. 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: you just used them as a credible source though? 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: sorry but Nike's customer service doesn't even know about a shoe that is coming out this weekend, but the blogs do 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: im just confused 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: very shady i must say 
chatEndUserMessage.png
 me: thanks for your help 
chatAlert.png
 You have disconnected. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom