Citrus XI returning 2015?

just wait, nike will announce whether it will be released online or not. they've let us know that past few releases and im guessing its no, since the past few were not.

DUMMIES WORKING AT NIKE I TELL YOU, DUMMIES!

from a chat I had with idiot person:
I hate to be that guy buuuuut, the service rep really didn't do anything wrong here. NDC isn't releasing these so you can't really fault them for not having information on them. I can see the comedy from a sarcastic perspective though

idiot, he should have at least looked it up first instead of just guessing and giving the wrong information. i have no pity for lazy workers man. 

Last edited:
Store employees are so confused I walk in and ask what sizes are you getting they say 6, then I say I thought they are extended sizes and then their like oh okay I guess so, like WTF?!

Store employees are so confused I walk in and ask what sizes are you getting they say 6, then I say I thought they are extended sizes and then their like oh okay I guess so, like WTF?!
Lol I've been applying to work at FTL and FNL for years now and I still can't get hired. Yet it makes me laugh that they hire people with literally no knowledge of sneakers :smh:

Last edited:
Welp I hit up 2 malls yesterday after work and filled out 5 raffles. I walked into one FA and asked the dude if they were doing raffles for the Citrus XIs. He was "Naw". So I'm like oooook. Then he was like "Oh wait, what size do you need?". And I told him a size 6. Then he's like "Oh ok you good. I got the raffle tickets right here". I guess he just assumed I was trying to get a 9 or 9.5 lol. Anywho, hoping to get a call tomorrow or Thursday. We shall see
Yeah, I need a size 9.5 but sure everyone is going for that online too. We'll see how it goes.

Lol I've been applying to work at FTL and FNL for years now and I still can't get hired. Yet it makes me laugh that they hire people with literally no knowledge of sneakers :smh:
I'm with you on that one man, like how do these people with no shoe knowledge get hired. I also hate when they try to let me know info about ashoe and they're totally wrong

you guys speaking off employees being dumb, are 100% RIGHT.

I headed to my mall during lunch break from work, and I hit Foot Locker and Finishline

Foot locker employee was ok in the head, she signed me up for a raffle

the finishline employee, was straight dumb. She didn't know what sizes they ran up to and she told me that they had up to a size 7. So i tell her no she is wrong, they go up to a 9.5 youth so she checks for 5 minutes w some people and they correct her. Too bad the tickets for the 9 and 9.5 sizes were all gone so Im out of luck there. 

Time out .....

So 9.5Y is the equivalent of a mens 9.5?

But normally GS sizes stop at 6.5Y (i think) so if you needed the next .5 size up you pay about $40-$50 more, even though it still could be considered kids size :x

i'll never forget the day my mom had to buy me a mens size shoe, the guy at kids footlocker told her my foot was too big and we'd have to go to world footlocker instead .. man she was hot about the price difference :lol: seein this conversion got me understandin her anguish

Time out .....

But normally GS sizes stop at 6.5Y (i think) so if you needed the next .5 size up you pay about $40-$50 more, even though it still could be considered kids size :x

i'll never forget the day my mom had to buy me a mens size shoe, the guy at kids footlocker told her my foot was too big and we'd have to go to world footlocker instead .. man she was hot about the price difference :lol: seein this conversion got me understandin her anguish
There is no prices difference for this shoe though. Sizes are 3.5-9.5 are all $120...

Time out .....

I'm wondering the same thing. 9.5Y is the same as a regular 9.5?

im an 8.5, I make the cut luckily. I put in for raffles at  HOH, finishline, footlocker, foot action 2 kids footlockers, champs and might try another finishline tomorrow. Funny thing is since I live in NY i might not win any smh. 1 of the foot actions I went to only went up to SZ 7(if they knew what they were talking about or not being shady). Good luck to everyone. Wish they did this size expansion with Pink snakeskins smh or those teal 11s.

Last edited:
I'm a size 10 and can squeeze into the 9.5 with some thin no-shows and laces loosened. I would go ahead but the shoe gives very mixed feelings in your hands. I held them and the orange was just.. like stupid bright. It's bright af and commands attention almost childish IMO... but that's just me.

Plus that same day you got the cigar and champagne 7s, WTKD7s, and gone fishing foams. Not gonna lie tho, if this weekend was less populated I'd definitely cop just to wear in the summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom