Citrus XI returning 2015?

Got just 2 raffle tickets today. Was hoping to find a FCFS though. I'll still call around to see, but it looks like those 2 raffles will be my only chance at these.

Smh, this feels like a limited men's release. I hate that feeling.

Manager at HOH made it seem like there would be enough of these to go around but who really knows. Entered one raffle and that was it. Haha time for that location to get back in my good graces after they didn't draw my name for the 1's, lol.

I entered raffles and I only had one guy tell me they were for GS and I told him they extended the sizes, I didn't really check to see what sizes they had during the raffles but I entered my ticket in for all the ones that I could. Hopefully they have the extended sizing because I fit in a 8.5 or 9 youth (I entered for a 9Y for the Citrus XI's). I'm just hoping I get a call back for one pair. I'll try my luck with a second pair online.

Luckily had enough time yesterday to stop in FNL before work to enter the raffle. Really wanted these, but decided to enter for my sister. 

When do calls usually come in 
nerd.gif

Luckily had enough time yesterday to stop in FNL before work to enter the raffle. Really wanted these, but decided to enter for my sister. 

When do calls usually come in :nerd:
FTL site says they're making calls today and tomorrow so I would expect the same for other stores too. Usually it's Thurs. and Fri. but I think they're using those days to do callbacks for the other shoes releasing this week

FTL site says they're making calls today and tomorrow so I would expect the same for other stores too. Usually it's Thurs. and Fri. but I think they're using those days to do callbacks for the other shoes releasing this week
Thanks man, repped.

First time doing a raffle, hopefully this goes ok 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Lol JB was lowkey trolling by making a big deal out of the new extended sizes but then making the extended sizes uber limited :smh:

Everyone who did a raffle please post if they call you and when you did the raffle too                                   

Lol JB was lowkey trolling by making a big deal out of the new extended sizes but then making the extended sizes uber limited
mean.gif
Speaking of limited, I have friends at all the stores at my local mall except for JJ. The only got 1-2 pairs of size 9.5 and they're going to employees.....

Speaking of limited, I have friends at all the stores at my local mall except for JJ. The only got 1-2 pairs of size 9.5 and they're going to employees.....
Yea I automatically assumed that if a store said they didn't have a 9 or 9.5, they really meant that they're not selling it to the public lol

Yea I automatically assumed that if a store said they didn't have a 9 or 9.5, they really meant that they're not selling it to the public lol
I don't know if I agree with this, most stores didn't get passed 7, the ones who did will tell you they did but you still aren't getting them 
roll.gif

Im buying as many as i can so i can pay resell prices on the shattered backboards. SMDH..........This is why the game is messed up now. But you gotta do what you gotta do. its just a big *** circle.

Back
Top Bottom