Citrus XI returning 2015?

Hope there's champagne hype that takes the focus away from these.

What's the price tag on these $120?

Can't wait to grab these, I haven't done a Jordan release in 2 years so I don't even know where to start lol

eek.gif

So would i be going to a lady footlocker, kids footlocker or regular footlocker. I'm kind of lost. :rolleyes

Ok since this release is coming up we need to reenergize the thread

Who has preorder sites right now?

i have a feeling this release is gonna be hard. jb's releasing wmns/gs sizes only plus lets face it even people not in the shoes' size range would try to cop these for resell. at 120 this would give resellers a lot of room to make profit.

I'm pretty sure these won't be releasing at lady's footlocker considering these aren't a women's release. These are a GS release. There is no men's to women's size conversion.

shiekh codes?

My wife didn't buy my 13 lows last night and went to her boughie brunch today so if she wants them I'm only doing shiekh raffles 
laugh.gif

I see Jsfordays as one early release site

Honestly I'm thinking about the insotore release and how it might be.

Think about it, not many are going for this release and it shows with how slow the thread is moving, and many don't know they can actually fit these new sizes. It might be easy for us In store.

I'm a sz 9-8.5 btw

I just called my local kids footlocker,shiekh and shoe palace. they will be raffling these shoes out. goodluck to everybody trying to cop these. have I missed other places?

^^ also called my HOH they are also releasing them as well...called champs as well as the footlocker/kids footlocker stores in my area and they are not getting them.

Called my connect earlier. Seems like he might come through. Going to hit up the mall tomorrow anyway to see if they are doing raffles on these.

Back
Top Bottom