Clarks Wallabee opinions...

sneakertinker

Banned
The Clarks Wallabee has been my favorite casual boot for a while now but I was just wondering what you all think of them...Don't see them get much loveon here...

i really don't rock with them, i'd rather the desert trek low boots.

but i had to cop a pair of dark denim walleys i saw the other week.

Wallys are a classic, good money every time
pimp.gif

Got on a pair right now, those and the desert boots are like polo of shoes they'll never go out of style. Gotta have a few pairs of sand always and rock emdirty too. I would love to find them for cheaper than 130 but hey it is what it is.

copped my last pair about 2 or 3 years ago. im bout due for another. Classic sand pair + i might add on a pair of browns. They look so clean.

I saw in the WDYWT, or maybe pickup post, some Dark Brown tumbled leather joints with a brown sole.......................I need those in my life.

My only pair, black/gum sole is almost completely beat.

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

wallabees are dope! i'm glad they don't get much love. easier for us to cop.

Very true. I'm happy for that.
I'm up to 6 pairs & counting. True classics
pimp.gif

I like Wallabee's because I know they'll never get old. Anyone can pull them off, whether you're in High School or a senior citizen.

Originally Posted by DUNKlowMAN

are wallabees really as comfy as people say they are?
They're real comfy.

...I'll tell you my honest opinion though. With me, they're really comfortable if you're not doing A LOT of walking. I walked about a mile in apair before & my feet were hurting bad.
But, if you're just relaxing they're the best shoes IMO. The soft sole is a nice change instead of wearing sneakers.

^Truth. They aren't the best for walking but definitely one of the best for chillin.

They're good for chilling. I tried working in them one day, and by mid-day, I was hiding in the back room because my feet were hurting that bad.

Be careful of the dreaded Wallabee ankle roll. Wear these in the winter, and I can guarantee at least once you'll almost bust your+@+% while wearing'em.

They get love at my house. I've worn them since I was 6 years old. My 13 year-old son and I both wear them now.

I had to wear a uniform in high school so I wore them everyday and they were great. They lasted the whole school year.

yup rocked them from 1997-2004, considering scooping another set, suede's ONLY, I owned some leather walee's and its just not the same,.......but ithink they are a good classic shoe that FOR NOW thank the lord is not overly hyped.

been rocking Wallabee's since my freshman year of HS 96-97

I got away from them in the past few years but went back this past summer

seriously...

If i could only have the option I own 1 pair of shoes the rest of my life it would be low top sand suede wallabees

Back
Top Bottom