Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

I don't see any NT denim. The shoes on the P&B site are pretty nice, liking the mocs a lot.

Last edited:
after emailing with P & B about the colors of the leather they said they will send me a sample swatch.. that was about a month ago.. anyone know how to contact them?  they havent responded at all after saying they will send a swatch

i have a pair of the high in black with the gum colored bottom, would rather have a low pair if anyone is interested in mine shoot me a PM
they fit a 9.5-10.5 US

after emailing with P & B about the colors of the leather they said they will send me a sample swatch.. that was about a month ago.. anyone know how to contact them?  they havent responded at all after saying they will send a swatch
I've used [email protected]  before and the owner hit me back in a timely manner both times. If you get those brown leather samples, can you post pics? I'm interested in both of those limited color runs (the pebbled leather and the smooth leather. 

I've used [email protected]  before and the owner hit me back in a timely manner both times. If you get those brown leather samples, can you post pics? I'm interested in both of those limited color runs (the pebbled leather and the smooth leather. 
i've used that email maybe on four different occasions, been wanting one since 2 years ago.  they finally responded about two months ago and have been in good correspondence until they said they would send out the sample.  I've just swiched addresses so i guess i'll never get them samples and i will never be a P&B customer

I got a pair of these Wallabee Runs for free from Clarks because some dress shoes I paid $48 for started cracking in the soles (I am wearing the dress shoes now though--they are still fully functional). I asked for the proper Wallabees but they were "out of stock" >D In any case, they are pretty nice. Not too comfy in the forefoot, but it is kind of cool how they have crepe midsoles with rubber gum outsoles, which may alleviate some of the excessive sole wear mentioned in this thread. Excuse the file photo. I heard somewhere that the Clarks Originals line has way better quality and materials than regular Clarks, and these are from the Originals line.

View media item 1059499

Last edited:

Much appreciated!

BUT

Desert boot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(insert other shoe here)
basically....

Real badman nuh model inna shorts

Straight jeans cut off foot parts

Everybody haffi ask weh mi get mi Clarks

Di leather hard

Di suede soft

Toothbrush get out di dust fast

How is the sizing compared to nikes?

I'm looking at a pair of wallabees in a 10.5 but i'm a size 11 in nikes. Do you think they would fit? :nerd:

Not sure if its location specific, but 20% off based on Living Social code. Redeemable online or in-store.

im kinda messing w/ these slip ons but i haven't had a chance to see a pair in person to make the call.

View media item 633740View media item 633741

Those loafers are copped for work
Link?
Anybody know where these can be purchased online? :nerd:
Thanks for bumping this thread! I did some online searching and found the blue pair in my size! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Of all the slip on shoes (clarks, sebagos, sperry, cole haan, etc...) I have, these are my favorites. I wish these would release again because I'd buy a few more pairs. :pimp:
Can anyone recommend any similar shoes? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom