Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Been wearing Wallabees since middle school. Currently beating a pair to death, but think I'm gonna get 1 or 2 pairs and keep them in better shape. Any general upkeep for them beyond suede brush/eraser? I currently wear mine in any condition/weather. Would be embarrassed to show a picture. 

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/12/08/mf-doom-x-clarks-originals-wallabee-mid/

these look pretty nice, i may have to get a pair.
pimp.gif

@superblyTRIFE do you know if the snuff colorway of the p204 looks like END's pictures or more like padmore&barnes own pictures on their website?  the two look quite different.  same for the navy colorway too..

^ no clue man.  I don't have a pair of P&Bs yet---been waiting to find them with a discount for awhile now.  

End does take pretty good, accurate pictures from my experiences though.  

Shoebuy.com has 25% off plus free shipping and a decent selection, no Dooms though.

Caught a pair of Maple Wally Boots a couple of weeks ago when it was at 30% for about $98 shipped.

^ no clue man.  I don't have a pair of P&Bs yet---been waiting to find them with a discount for awhile now.  

End does take pretty good, accurate pictures from my experiences though.  
ended up just grabbing the mahogony leather p204, maybe get a suede one when i know what they look like in person

Just got a new pair today
pimp.gif

BTW saw some of you discussing sizes... I went down a full size.

Last edited:
Def. Always go a full size down with Wallys.

Recently got a crisp pair of Beeswax Brown Leathers.

Man, after reading a bunch of stuff about P&B online today, I think I'm ruined when it comes to Clarks now.  
ohwell.gif

Knowing that there is a high quality version of the Wallabee out there is gonna make it hard to buy the Made in China joints now.  They're definitely more $$, but I'm all about some good craftsmanship and materials in my older age.  

Thanks internet for raiding my pockets even further.  

Man, after reading a bunch of stuff about P&B online today, I think I'm ruined when it comes to Clarks now.  
ohwell.gif

Knowing that there is a high quality version of the Wallabee out there is gonna make it hard to buy the Made in China joints now.  They're definitely more $$, but I'm all about some good craftsmanship and materials in my older age.  

Thanks internet for raiding my pockets even further.  
well like you posted, end's 20% brought it down a bit lol.  and i think the new p&b still can't be compared to the older ones that are talked about

does anyone remember these wallabees that had the gum sole that ran all the way up the ankle?  last time I saw any sign of em was like 2005 I believe

Clarke updated their wallabees; I only went half size down in the newer pairs

Copped the Maple Suedes

I wish they would retro some green wallys, not about that dye life. Just picked up 2 fresh pair of Wally boots. The leather seems to run smaller than the suede...

Back
Top Bottom