Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

If I wasn't in a competitive clan now I'd apply for NT membership with one of you guys. TH7 with troops halfway upgraded and working on getting all the walls pink :pimp:

im building my TH to level 8 now and me D.E. barracks to get my hog rider... we call one of my homies felicia because he is always begging for troops :lol:

Damn. I've been playing this game wrong. Them walls. Smh. I need a home. Clan I'm with now ain't doing it.

we are all friends in our clan, so we talk ****, communicate, and help each other with attack plans

Yeah clan I'm in now just attack. No speaking no plans no nothing. We just do us lol

Damn that sounds tough. In my clan we got guys constantly getting on each other to do better and the leaders directing everyone to their particular person to attack. 10 war winning streak :pimp:

-People put their TH outside to get a free shield. They don't care for trophies, so when you're on a shield you can't be raided.

-Farming is when you raid solely for the purpose of elixir or gold. If I'm farming I'm at a low trophy count probably 1400 range and I don't care if I lose just as long as I can collect my supplies.

-If you're raiding you probably want to go with cheap armies. Goblins, archers, and barbarians. They're cheap and fast to make. Of course the higher you go the stronger army you're going to need to penetrate some of the bases.

Guess i'm a farmer then. Biggest mistake I've been making is using really expensive troops to raid. I use Giants, Wizards, Healers, some archers and a few wall breakers.

Currently upgrading to TH7 with all pick walls and everything maxed out. Anyone have good army lineup for raiding?

-People put their TH outside to get a free shield. They don't care for trophies, so when you're on a shield you can't be raided.

-Farming is when you raid solely for the purpose of elixir or gold. If I'm farming I'm at a low trophy count probably 1400 range and I don't care if I lose just as long as I can collect my supplies.

-If you're raiding you probably want to go with cheap armies. Goblins, archers, and barbarians. They're cheap and fast to make. Of course the higher you go the stronger army you're going to need to penetrate some of the bases.

Guess i'm a farmer then. Biggest mistake I've been making is using really expensive troops to raid. I use Giants, Wizards, Healers, some archers and a few wall breakers.

Currently upgrading to TH7 with all pick walls and everything maxed out. Anyone have good army lineup for raiding?

Few giants and wall breakers (7 of them has been a good amount for me, but of course whatever you think is best), many archers, barbarians and about 10 goblins.

Last edited:

I usually go 24 giants, 60 barbs, 30 archers, 5 wall breakers
So much elixir cost. Or is it not as bad as I imagine?
total, it comes out to 105,000 elixir, for 220 total troops in my army.

IMO, its relatively inexpensive for raids.

Especially since my goal when raiding, is to use as few troops as possible. An average raid for me, I usually end up using about 14 giants, 20 barbs, 20 archers, 2 wall breakers.

Keep it as efficient as possible and be patient when going thru prospective villages to raid.

Finally able to join a clan :pimp:

NT one is full :frown:

that two builder struggle

Last edited:
whats the best way to take care of mortars? 2x lightning spell?

hard to get them with ground troops cause they always go for resources and never attack the defenses first 
indifferent.gif

whats the best way to take care of mortars? 2x lightning spell?

hard to get them with ground troops cause they always go for resources and never attack the defenses first :stoneface:

I like to send out giants first to eat damage, then bombers so they won't get catch the defense's attention. Heal spells for the giants to continue taking abuse, followed by archers and/or barbarians to help with the cause.

Currently, I can only house 150 units in my army Camp.

I go with this lineup:

12 Giants, 2 Healers, 6 Wizards, 4 Wall Breakers and 21 Archers. I also go with 1 lightening and 1 healer spell.

Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here.

Currently, I can only house 150 units in my army Camp.

I go with this lineup:

12 Giants, 2 Healers, 6 Wizards, 4 Wall Breakers and 21 Archers. I also go with 1 lightening and 1 healer spell.

Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here.

More bombers, fewer giants, way more archers. Consider letting the healers go and instead using two heal spells.

What level are your troops/spells at?

Back
Top Bottom