Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

Dragon riding Bosnians...
mean.gif

the real NT clan is full but im in one with some of my boys. we got 9 guys so far looking to add more so we can do a clan war. name is MF Lightbright (i didnt pick the name haha) anyone that joins will be welcome. we donate troops to each other all the time

If the NT clan is full, there should be a "lowest member gets dropped" policy. Keeps everyone hungry

we should have a "farm" clan for the guys working their way up and a top flight clan :lol: every couple weeks we look at the bottom members of the top flight and the top of the lower clan and swap out the guys who have surpassed the weaker ones ahead of them.

Damn wish i knew about yall clans before starting my own.
Level 62, clan name is 6star

47 members but some about to get kicked cause they not participating in clan wars...we're about to be 1-1 if this close battle is lost

Anyone looking for a clan I need more peeps. Clan name is TheGuild. Shield is blue and yellow with red flame. Trying to get these wars cracken.

I wish my base was like that as well as my resources :lol: :lol:

I got 3 builders doing nothing since the beginning of the week

I would post a screenshot but I can't attach pics from mobile for some reason

Any active players looking to join the official NT Clan? We're drafting now for the next war.

Real Niketalk is the clan name

Did you guys buy gems? how you have so many builders

I have 4 builders, but when you get to like TH8 or TH9 it takes longer to get resources so they don't come in handy as much. The third builder you can get from saving gems. The fourth I bought. I've bought gems only because I had a $20 iTunes GC.

I already was like half way there with my gems for the 4th builder so I think I only spent $5 or $10.

Nobody in my clan believes me since I've been upgrading pretty quickly these last few months :lol:

Back
Top Bottom