Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

I already was like half way there with my gems for the 4th builder so I think I only spent $5 or $10.

Nobody in my clan believes me since I've been upgrading pretty quickly these last few months :lol:

I saved my gems since day 1. :lol: I'm attempting to save for 5th builder but I'm way off.

What do you guys think about the clan war update? I thought it was like raiding with your clan members, but it isn't any different than just raiding.

I already was like half way there with my gems for the 4th builder so I think I only spent $5 or $10.

Nobody in my clan believes me since I've been upgrading pretty quickly these last few months
laugh.gif
I saved my gems since day 1.
laugh.gif
I'm attempting to save for 5th builder but I'm way off.

What do you guys think about the clan war update? I thought it was like raiding with your clan members, but it isn't any different than just raiding.
I was thinking about opening up my wallet for the 5th builder, but I'm starting to really struggle with attacking enough and saving up enough gold to keep all my builders active.

Upgrades for me are all 3mil-5mil+ gold, keeping 5 builders going would be OD for me. I'm already playing waaaaay to much as it is, I can't imagine playing even more
laugh.gif

The clan war update is pretty cool. It actually makes being in a clan mean something with tangible Ws and Ls and we strategize a little bit with who to attack and with what troops, so thats kinda cool. Definitely breathed new life into the game

I was thinking about opening up my wallet for the 5th builder, but I'm starting to really struggle with attacking enough and saving up enough gold to keep all my builders active.

Upgrades for me are all 3mil-5mil+ gold, keeping 5 builders going would be OD for me. I'm already playing waaaaay to much as it is, I can't imagine playing even more:lol:  

The clan war update is pretty cool. It actually makes being in a clan mean something with tangible Ws and Ls and we strategize a little bit with who to attack and with what troops, so thats kinda cool. Definitely breathed new life into the game

Damn bruh .. the most expensive update for me is the wiz towers at like a mil.

I used to play a lot .. not so much anymore. I was always raiding. Got to crystal when I was lvl 30ish?

How long have you been playing?

Bruh just research for Level 6 Giants is 6 million elixir. But I don't raid as much as when I first started last year. You get a nice chunk from clan wars. I'm going to get like 500,000 in gold and elixir in 3 hrs. :smokin

View media item 976275

Last edited:

Upgrades for me are all 3mil-5mil+ gold, keeping 5 builders going would be OD for me. I'm already playing waaaaay to much as it is, I can't imagine playing even more:lol:  

Damn bruh .. the most expensive update for me is the wiz towers at like a mil.

I used to play a lot .. not so much anymore. I was always raiding. Got to crystal when I was lvl 30ish?

How long have you been playing?
Probably since last July/August I think??

And damn I haven't even touched Crystal yet, I'm always too focused on raiding and getting quick gold than hunting for trophies 

@rck2sactown

How's the loot at that trophy range? Do you get most of your dark elixir from raiding?
The loot is pretty solid at around 1200-1400 since theres alot of abandoned bases in that range IMO.

When I go up to 1400-1600, its a little harder to find the abandons.

I would say half my dark elixir comes from raiding, I have two lvl 4 DE drills and they surprisingly fill up my collector pretty nicely too.

Hey, guys.

So, I've been playing CoC for a few months now and I've upgraded rather quickly. Currently, I'm at TH6 and ready to upgrade, but I'm taking my time and making sure I upgrade everything before going to the next TH. I've noticed that people are quick to upgrade their TH's but they don't really upgrade their walls or defense units. I'm making sure to always have all my walls be the exact same level as my TH.

My questions to the more experienced players are--Why is it that some people have their TH's outside their walls or base? What benefit does this serve? What is "farming" exactly and why is it so beneficial?

Currently, I've maxed out all my resources (Gold & Elixir) and there's so much I can wait by playing the waiting game. I've started to raid, but I see that it takes me some time before I can raid someone else. What do you guys do in between the waiting period for your army to be ready for battle?

I have level 3 everything (army units and spells). I do not have access to dragons yet. What army combination do you guys recommend? My main focus now is getting elixir.

Hey, guys.

So, I've been playing CoC for a few months now and I've upgraded rather quickly. Currently, I'm at TH6 and ready to upgrade, but I'm taking my time and making sure I upgrade everything before going to the next TH. I've noticed that people are quick to upgrade their TH's but they don't really upgrade their walls or defense units. I'm making sure to always have all my walls be the exact same level as my TH.

My questions to the more experienced players are--Why is it that some people have their TH's outside their walls or base? What benefit does this serve? What is "farming" exactly and why is it so beneficial?

Currently, I've maxed out all my resources (Gold & Elixir) and there's so much I can wait by playing the waiting game. I've started to raid, but I see that it takes me some time before I can raid someone else. What do you guys do in between the waiting period for your army to be ready for battle?

I have level 3 everything (army units and spells). I do not have access to dragons yet. What army combination do you guys recommend? My main focus now is getting elixir.

-People put their TH outside to get a free shield. They don't care for trophies, so when you're on a shield you can't be raided.

-Farming is when you raid solely for the purpose of elixir or gold. If I'm farming I'm at a low trophy count probably 1400 range and I don't care if I lose just as long as I can collect my supplies.

-If you're raiding you probably want to go with cheap armies. Goblins, archers, and barbarians. They're cheap and fast to make. Of course the higher you go the stronger army you're going to need to penetrate some of the bases.

Just requested to join the clan Not sure if its the right now. I saw one NT clan that was full.

I was so tempted to spend more money so I can get my TH to level 9...

Held myself back and farmed for like 12 hours on Saturday and like 2 hours today and was able to get 3 mil gold and 2 mil in elixr :lol: :lol:

:pimp: :pimp:

TH going on lvl 9 and Dark Elixr Drill goin on lvl 3

Had to make a new clan didnt like the direction it was going, still a lot of cool guys over there but I'm trying to run with NT and friends not a bunch of randoms...with that said.

Clan name: 100% Nike Talk
Password: Tap tap pull

Had to make a new clan didnt like the direction it was going, still a lot of cool guys over there but I'm trying to run with NT and friends not a bunch of randoms...with that said.

Clan name: 100% Nike Talk
Password: Tap tap pull
what exactly was the direction?? :nerd:

My first few months of playing was pretty hilarious going from clan to clan and basically every week some sort of drama would go down and people would leave. And eventually I would have to find a new clan cause the collapses in the clan were real :lol:

I'm glad me and a sizable group of clan mates bailed on our OG clan (about 25 of us) and made our own clan; I even was able to get enough of my real life friends to start playing and level up fast enough so they could join :smokin

Feels good not to have such turmoil within the clan I'm in, although our #s are low

what exactly was the direction?? :nerd:

My first few months of playing was pretty hilarious going from clan to clan and basically every week some sort of drama would go down and people would leave. And eventually I would have to find a new clan cause the collapses in the clan were real :lol:

I'm glad me and a sizable group of clan mates bailed on our OG clan (about 25 of us) and made our own clan; I even was able to get enough of my real life friends to start playing and level up fast enough so they could join :smokin

Feels good not to have such turmoil within the clan I'm in, although our #s are low
Clan wars changed dudes in there started kicking dudes thats been in the clan with us for months cuz of the wars other people started leaving cuz they boys got kicked and replacing them with people from the chat room smh lol. Mind you we was like 21-2 not even like we was losing much. said what I had to say bout this being a NT clan dont forget that **** was going in one ear and out the other. I seen the writing on the wall so i just said my peace and left and made a new nt clan.

I feel you. That's pretty much how our conflicts went too.

I've come to learn it's better to play with dudes who get along and are all on the same page rather than just homies and friends that don't all play the game the same way |I

Back
Top Bottom