Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

What about the bushes, stones, trunks, etc... Can those be used to hinder attacks? Like if I build a wall next to it, will the enemy easily go through and attack my wall or does it pretty much help protect it? Because if does help protect, I'd build or adapt my town to it instead of destroying, but that's only if it helps in any way.

Ps, I just started this game a few weeks ago. This is what I'm workin with. My clan is all people I work with, mostly lvl 60's. I'm the lowest :frown:.
View media item 211725
NT mobile is fire btw :pimp:

What level is your Town Hall at?

it's at level 5. savin up right now to go to 6. 750,000 gold is gonna take a little bit because ive been screwing around the last few days

What I do is keep my reserves low, I usually just raid throughout the day like a stick up kid and it's faster than my goldmines. If I could do it all over, I'd only have one storage of gold and elixir and just keep upgrading them.

how often do you guys get attacked? I only have two days left on my shield and am not trying to have my whole clan get destroyed...

Also, what is a better use of gold in the long run: rebuilding the castle for $40k or upgrading the town hall for $25k?

Last edited:
how often do you guys get attacked? I only have two days left on my shield and am not trying to have my whole clan get destroyed...

Also, what is a better use of gold in the long run: rebuilding the castle for $40k or upgrading the town hall for $25k?

I dont get raided too often.my defenses always win when info tho. I would do the castle first.. Cause we can then give you troops. And they will defend when u attacked

Can someone explain the range of the Mortar? With canons and archers, the white circle is their range but with the mortar, what is the red circle range?
View media item 212353

Last edited:
my fave thing to do lately is train like 9 or 10 balloons and search for clans that dont have air defense. can lay waste to whole villages so easy that way haha!

Can someone explain the range of the Mortar? With canons and archers, the white circle is their range but with the mortar, what is the red circle range?
i think that's where the mortar can't attack cause enemies are too close

^^^^ that makes sense.. Thanks.

Can I get an invite to join the NT clan? Already frebuilt the clan castle.

Username: nightscar

I tried to join but was rejected.

Last edited:
Last edited:
haha i tried to see if I could attack you and i guess you cant do that. woulda been easy money hahahaha!

^^^^ that makes sense.. Thanks.

Can I get an invite to join the NT clan? Already frebuilt the clan castle.

Username: nightscar

I tried to join but was rejected.
woops my bad. I'm the one that rejected you. Im in the process of trying to kick out non-NTers to make room for actual Nters and I wasn't sure whether you were a NTer or not haha. Join again and I'll accept you.

And for those trying to join the NT clan. Put in the little message whatever the default "I would like to join" AND my NT sn is _______" (so i can know)

woops my bad. I'm the one that rejected you. Im in the process of trying to kick out non-NTers to make room for actual Nters and I wasn't sure whether you were a NTer or not haha. Join again and I'll accept you.

And for those trying to join the NT clan. Put in the little message whatever the default "I would like to join" AND my NT sn is _______" (so i can know)

it's all good. I tried joining again but it says I got to wait to message the clan again.

Just sent my request to joint. Usernames the same. Lemme get up in that thang!

Just started, trying to figure this out. Level 9 now, not sure if people are serious with rebuilding the castle in a day... that's hella gold. If there's a way to send an invite though; name is Deek510

We can't search for players. At least I don't think.. But send a request when unger the castle up.. I think it took me 2-3 days

how the hell you guys get so much money and purple stuff? damn

just keep upgrading man. build good a good defensive setup and you won't get attacked too often, allowing you to keep your resources and upgrade faster. easy-peazy lemon squeezy

just keep upgrading man. build good a good defensive setup and you won't get attacked too often, allowing you to keep your resources and upgrade faster. easy-peazy lemon squeezy
I have no clue how I never came up with this on my own 
laugh.gif
, all I do is avoid people with upgraded walls. This makes so much sense
Once you level up your troops, raiding villages is the fastest and easiest way to get gold and elixir.
Definitely, just takes forever. I guess after everyone is leveled up its worth the wait 

We're still putting in work. Once Everyone gets established and leveled up we're taking over.

*ps I'm trying so hard not to spend real money lol

Back
Top Bottom