Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

We're still putting in work. Once Everyone gets established and leveled up we're taking over.

*ps I'm trying so hard not to spend real money lol

man i wish i could join NT's clan. my work clan is too good though. dudes are level 144 and crap. they be giving me level 6 archers and what not hahahahaha

Thanks for accepting me in the clan!

Quick question, I'm lvl 20 and I want to raid other people but since it is random I can't choose who to battle but they always match me up with player in level 4 or 7 or 9. Will that lower trophy or do I just get less? Do I need to beat these scrubs first to increase my trophy to get matched up with higher lvl players?

Quick question, I'm lvl 20 and I want to raid other people but since it is random I can't choose who to battle but they always match me up with player in level 4 or 7 or 9. Will that lower trophy or do I just get less? Do I need to beat these scrubs first to increase my trophy to get matched up with higher lvl players?

Beat the lower level guys to increase your trophies. You are matched based on your trophy count. However, there are penalties (amount of available gold/elixir) with respect to the differences in levels between your town hall and your opponent's.

Last edited:
Beat the lower level guys to increase your trophies. You are matched based on your trophy count. However, there are penalties (amount of available gold/elixir) with respect to the differences in levels between your town hall and your opponent's.

Another way to get more trophies is to beef up your defense and beat people that raid your villages. You can easily get 20+ trophies defending against a raid.

Another way to get more trophies is to beef up your defense and beat people that raid your villages. You can easily get 20+ trophies defending against a raid.

I've had 1 attack to my village so far.

:wow:

unsure if i should beef up defense or army. games addicting though. its got me keeping my phone on while im not playing so i won't get attacked.

^ Ha. I wish I could do that. I have it on my iPad, which I leave at my place. Every time I come home from work, it's like the scene when Maximus rolls up on his family being murdered.

Loading up an army of goblins is a cheap and easy way to loot poorly defended villages. I'm not concerned with trophies so I don't care if I don't completely destroy something. Gimme the Loot, word to BIG.

I keep getting attacked now that my trophy has gone up a bit, only lost once so I think my defense is doing well, dude was lvl 60 though and funny enough, he destroyed my whole village with 120+ Barbarians.

I lost the most gold and elixir against this dude who used about 130 Goblins and my defense just couldn't keep up with the huge horde, I still won in the end but lose about 30k of gold and elixir.

Quick question, do you guys protect your town hall at all? I like my towns symmetrical and balanced and the stupid town hall is weirdly shaped compared to the other buildings so I want to just throw it out all the way to the corner. What are the consequences of just having the town hall be destroyed over and over? Lose trophies?

No, I purposely leave my town hall out in the open away from defenses so that anyone that destroys it will give me an instant 12 hour protection. They can take the 1000 gold/elixir from the TH but at least I will be protected.

Little tip for folks that don't care about trophies: If you get 1200 of them, you get 450 gems. That's kind of a lot of gems for not that much trophy work.

Sup guys!

Sorry if my absence has been trouble as clan leader.

Can't use my phone at all in the army so can't play at all.

I hope Clan Elders are keeping the clan clean and inviting new NTers (49/50 now.. omfg) and kicking the non-nters out.

-Jack

Leaving your town hall exposed makes your village more appealing for people going for gold. If I can send my goblins in to jack your gold and elixir and easily take out your town hall so I get trophies then I'm all in. Easy victory.

I don't get it, so as long as the attackers gets 1 star means my defense lost? They didn't destroy the town hall and I pretty much killed all their troops by I still lost? Not really a complaint since I get the 12hr protection and only lost 3 trophies but I am just curious why I lost when any other time it is considered a win on my end unless they destroy the town hall.

How does leaving my town hall make my village more appealing when the the gold/elixir storage is enclosed in the walls? I only lose 1000 gold/elixir and am safe for 12 hours. I make more than enough with my gold mines and elixir collectors to worry about that. And again, I can easily gain/lose trophies and I would rather stay at a lower trophy count where the majority of the people are much weaker than me.

There are three ways to earn stars: destroy a TH, destroy 50% of the village, and destroy 100% of the village. You will get one star by either destroying a TH first or destroying 50% of the village first.

Back
Top Bottom