Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

Cool game but i'm done with it.

Too much time and money required once your town hall gets to lvl 7.

Last edited:
Cool game but i'm done with it.

Too much time and money required once your town hall gets to lvl 7.

I figured eventually you would have to put some money into it.. It's a real cool game but its too money and time hungry

I just upgrade and leave to do something else. Come back in a day or two. Upgrade done, collect my money, make my setup better. repeat.

I just upgrade and leave to do something else. Come back in a day or two. Upgrade done, collect my money, make my setup better. repeat.

For me it got to a point though where you have to raise 1-2 mill for upgrades.

From my experience if you just try and accumulate it over time with your mines and collectors, as soon as you get past 100k people are gonna try you. Now if you somehow manage to get to 500+k unscathed some lvl 70 guy is just gonna come in with 20 dragons or some ish :lol:. You're not going to save 2mill by letting it sit.

Now the other way to do it is by raiding. But again, you cant let anything substantial sit in your own stores while your army replenishes so you have to use gems to do it instantly.

Raid.... gems... raid.... gems.... raid. While you're actively playing the game nobody can come at you so you could probably raise it in a few hrs if you're lucky.

However once you get to this point you have an overwhelming feeling that you should be doing something more meaningful with your time :lol:

And that is why i'm casting it aside :smh:

Jus requested after leaving my hometown clan if NT BRUHS deny me I'm done with request my last clan had the illest donations

Damn I'm reading bout bruhs getting to level 30+ n having to now out. I'm at 27 n may have to leave soon I already spent 15

Last edited:
Jus requested after leaving my hometown clan if NT BRUHS deny me I'm done with request my last clan had the illest donations

Damn I'm reading bout bruhs getting to level 30+ n having to now out. I'm at 27 n may have to leave soon I already spent 15

what are you trying to say?

What's up with people sending 1 goblin to do a raid? Are they baiting me to attack them, or trying to lose trophies on purpose?

Just started playing last week, Qu the Defiler seeks a clan

What's up with people sending 1 goblin to do a raid? Are they baiting me to attack them, or trying to lose trophies on purpose?

Just started playing last week, Qu the Defiler seeks a clan

Lol ya they're tryna loose trophies on purpose.
So tat they get paired up with weaker ppl

For me it got to a point though where you have to raise 1-2 mill for upgrades.

From my experience if you just try and accumulate it over time with your mines and collectors, as soon as you get past 100k people are gonna try you. Now if you somehow manage to get to 500+k unscathed some lvl 70 guy is just gonna come in with 20 dragons or some ish :lol:. You're not going to save 2mill by letting it sit.

Now the other way to do it is by raiding. But again, you cant let anything substantial sit in your own stores while your army replenishes so you have to use gems to do it instantly.

Raid.... gems... raid.... gems.... raid. While you're actively playing the game nobody can come at you so you could probably raise it in a few hrs if you're lucky.

However once you get to this point you have an overwhelming feeling that you should be doing something more meaningful with your time :lol:

And that is why i'm casting it aside :smh:

This! I'm just trying to get $750k to lvl the Town Hall to lvl6 and every time I get to about $200k, I get mugged and lose $100k. By the time the defense runs out I get back to $250k and get mugged again and lose $120k. In this phase I'll be able to lvl up in 2-3 months. :lol:

That's why I'm intentionally losing trophies right now. You can actually build up in peace, well except when another high level with a low trophy count comes along and jacks you.

Damn I quit the game for 2 days, quit the clan, and now I can't get back in. My request got denied, but NT is full anyways. These random clans are doo doo.

Yo when I'm attacking a base the guys troops inside the clan castle comes out and kills all my troops.. How in the world do I kill those troops coming out the castle??

Back
Top Bottom