Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

I believe there's still 2 clans.

Niketalk and real niketalk

Majority of us moved over to real.. Idk if anyone is left in the other one.

Just search the clan.. And ask to join.. In your join message write that your from NT

Anyone looking to join a clan? I'm a leader for one. Can donate dragons and troops when needed. :nerd:

When you are in a clan you can have troops donated to you to use when you attack someone, or if someone attacks you they fight back. Obviously you don't need to be in a clan, but the advantages make it worth it.

plus, with the next update they are adding Clan Wars.

So from the name alone, you know it will involve clans 
laugh.gif

Fairly new to this... What is the purpose of shield? Only on when playing MP ? Name is Kufi on there level 11

shield is so people can't attack you while you're away. If you want a free shield often, just keep your town hall outside of your base

Word, I'd like to know. And is it active? I just left my clan and am looking for one that's gonna kick *** in the clan wars update

I am a level 83 player in the game and would love to join you guys....

But I got too many of my friends already playing with me in my clan, probably not enough spots in the NT clan for us all |I

Last edited:
If the NT clan is full, there should be a "lowest member gets dropped" policy. Keeps everyone hungry
That idea would be crazy, lol..They about to drop some inactives though

But I think there should be 2 clans though.  Because I know Nt has more than 50 players

Back
Top Bottom