Classic Gucci Mane Interview

Gucci is my man and he probably is bipolar though. Son has all these tats on his face and has been to the crazy house a few times. I don't understand how 2-3 years ago the beef was dead, they weren't friends but it was over with.
He's doing music with TI and now sending TI shots

What I really want to know is if all this is happening because he reached out to Jeezy for a feature and Jeezy turned it down?

Song is still hard and Jeezy has to respond. Those lines can't be ignored.

damn..son put da police report right after da track about gucci mane killin da cats that tried to set him up....cold

^Beef wasnt really over when Drama did that tho..

Drama was tryin his best to make sure he could eat with both parties..

Jeezy did songs with Ross but then went out to south beach strapped..

Does that make Jeezy bipolar?

Wayne got tats on his face..

Does that make Wayne bipolar?

I personally dont think hes sending shots at Tip..

But he could be.. And if thats the case..

Tip just got caught up in it because he is associated with Jeezy.

At the end of the day..

1017 Brick Squad>>>> Corporate Thugs..

I wonder what TI gonna say tho.. 

I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt dude reached out to Jeezy for a feature, or is upset due to being rejected.

All you have to do is watch that Jeezy radio interview and you can see why Gooch dissed Young, he was getting a little too disrespectful on there.

i def. dont believe Gucci reached out for a feature in the last three years, that sounds like a lie

unless Jeezy was referring to Gucci reaching out after So Icy came out for another feature, and him ignoring him, but i'm not buying the recent reach out

Alley boy been waiting for Jeezy and TI

also on twitter Gucci said no disrespect to Clay but TI can get it too, who is Clay??

Na Dallas..I believe its for him turning down songs..jeezy hasnt went at gucci since 24 23 then in that situation gucci played the "bigger man"...we should know by know gucci is just a disrespectful cat period..every diss song hell every hardcore gucci song he says something that just makes you shake your head

Gucci seems bipolar though...but I don't really know if you can blame him.

I mean if a major artist from your own city put a bounty on you/tried to have you killed and continued to rival with you as you both had success, wouldn't you feel a little threatened?

I mean besides his whole outlook on life as a street dude, are you surprised he might be a little unstable? 

Last edited:
Lil Lody ‏@LodyLucci

When you ain't friendly,won't exchange numbers,do verses or let *****'z hang this the consequence u get! #Fact

This tweet said it all for me. Young is on that Jay ****, I doubt he responds. Would be smart for him to use the press, create a buzz, drop and hit platinum again :smokin

Last edited:
^Beef wasnt really over when Drama did that tho..
Drama was tryin his best to make sure he could eat with both parties..

Jeezy did songs with Ross but then went out to south beach strapped..
Does that make Jeezy bipolar?

Wayne got tats on his face..
Does that make Wayne bipolar?

I personally dont think hes sending shots at Tip..
But he could be.. And if thats the case..
Tip just got caught up in it because he is associated with Jeezy.

At the end of the day..
1017 Brick Squad>>>> Corporate Thugs..

I wonder what TI gonna say tho.. 

None of this has anything to do with Gucci.
Repeatedly saying you're past the beef, yet igniting it when you feel makes you bipolar.
E.G. Game

Last edited:
Lil Lody ‏@LodyLucci
When you ain't friendly,won't exchange numbers,do verses or let *****'z hang this the consequence u get! #Fact
This tweet said it all for me. Young is on that Jay ****, I doubt he responds. Would be smart for him to use the press, create a buzz, drop and hit platinum again :smokin

I dont know who Lody is but I went on his twitter and see him all over Jeezy, but he's saying this about Jeezy?

I dont know who Lody is but I went on his twitter and see him all over Jeezy, but he's saying this about Jeezy?

Lody produced almost all of tm103. I'm assuming this is in response to gucci & co.'s tweets. Just watched the diss video, gucci petty as hell for that track :smh: :lol:

Gucci seems bipolar though...but I don't really know if you can blame him.

I mean if a major artist from your own city put a bounty on you/tried to have you killed and continued to rival with you as you both had success, wouldn't you feel a little threatened?

I mean besides his whole outlook on life as a street dude, are you surprised he might be a little unstable? 

All of This.

Unlike the majority of these industry cats, Gucci is a true street n_ who's been through a lot. (Just based off what's been put in the press)
The majority of my boys who have had a rough upbringing and would probably be put in the "goon" or "savage" category, based off their past, are extremely bipolar.

Knowing the history behind these two...I kinda dont want Jeezy to respond.

Like whoever gets the final "Win" in this battle, I dont believe it will be based on who had the better diss record.

Their beef is beyond rap so I dont see why we as fans are trying to see it continue when we know it wont "end" on an epic diss track?

Like what could Jeezy say on a track that would end the "beef" in his favor and not have street cats trying to bring out the yoppas?

its been over 5 years now, i feel like them ignoring each other and getting paper was the best route to go

i def. dont believe Gucci reached out for a feature in the last three years, that sounds like a lie
unless Jeezy was referring to Gucci reaching out after So Icy came out for another feature, and him ignoring him, but i'm not buying the recent reach out
also on twitter Gucci said no disrespect to Clay but TI can get it too, who is Clay??

pretty sure clay is a nickname for clifford which is TIs first name

pretty sure clay is a nickname for clifford which is TIs first name
Or clayton county? 

Knowing the history behind these two...I kinda dont want Jeezy to respond.

Like whoever gets the final "Win" in this battle, I dont believe it will be based on who had the better diss record.

Their beef is beyond rap so I dont see why we as fans are trying to see it continue when we know it wont "end" on an epic diss track?

Like what could Jeezy say on a track that would end the "beef" in his favor and not have street cats trying to bring out the yoppas?

its been over 5 years now, i feel like them ignoring each other and getting paper was the best route to go
This.

If either of them weren't famous, at least one of them would have been dead already. Easily. 

Lody produced almost all of tm103. I'm assuming this is in response to gucci & co.'s tweets. Just watched the diss video, gucci petty as hell for that track :smh: :lol:

naw I know what he is saying, I`m asking he is saying Jeezy aint a friendly person? Or in the sense that Gucci made cause Jeezy dont return his calls and such?

naw I know what he is saying, I`m asking he is saying Jeezy aint a friendly person? Or in the sense that Gucci made cause Jeezy dont return his calls and such?

Yea pretty much. Kinda echoes what Jeezy said about not doing features & not answering calls for them and such. I have every reason to believe Jeezy simply because he hasn't flip flopped from his word during this entire situation, gucci not so much.

Gucci came through with that ether.

sick.gif

I really hope Jeezy doesn't respond at this point he would be doing Gucci a favor and this would turn the A into a 3 world country.

Gucci did reach out to Jeezy for a feature back when he was working on State vs. Radric Davis.

Zay was tryin to hook it up but Jeezy wouldnt do it.

and Clay is TIP's manager

Gucci did reach out to Jeezy for a feature back when he was working on State vs. Radric Davis.

Zay was tryin to hook it up but Jeezy wouldnt do it.

and Clay is TIP's manager
So what does Geter do these days? 

Back
Top Bottom