-- Classic NT pics --

Rihanna looks amazing in that pic. She has a beautiful face.

Whats the story behind the moshing girl??

that got damn finger pic
smh.gif
I've known about it for prolly two yearsand I know I'm not the only one that still has to scroll past it real quick anytime I see it
roll.gif

making this post makes me realize how I have entirely too many damn pics of shoes saved. 2166 to be exact lmao. Iwon't lie, it's one of the biggest reasons why I got an external drive... but yea, some more (in no particular order)...

and I'll add one of my own that everyone seems to like
smokin.gif

M!ke

^Remember alot of those pics up there. The halo helmet, og x pics wow, along with some of the wdywt and shoe pics. Oh the memories of NT.
pimp.gif

The fingers pic always made me laugh, cuz everyone would get grossed out by it..I never really knew what the big deal was about it..

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

that got damn finger pic
smh.gif
I've known about it for prolly two years and I know I'm not the only one that still has to scroll past it real quick anytime I see it
roll.gif

Hell no you're not the only one. That ++%% is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the internet, and yes, I've watched 2 girls 1 cup.
smh.gif

I've never seen that finger pic before, I don't understand it, and it definitely bothers me a lot.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

^ i wanna put all my shoes outside like that, but i don't want the goons to see how many shoes i have.

first thing i thought.
sad but true.

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

I've never seen that finger pic before, I don't understand it, and it definitely bothers me a lot.

I dont get what is wrong with those fingers. Can anyone help me out and give an explanation?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Henri2310

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

I dont get what is wrong with those fingers. Can anyone help me out and give an explanation?
ohwell.gif

Looks like the hole from one of the Star Wars movies (Return of the Jedi I believe) that Boba Fett gets eaten by in the middle of the desert.

If that's not it, I have no idea what it is.

To everyone wondering about the "finger pic," run a google image search for "necrotizing fasciitis." but please don't come crying to meabout what you see because it is gross but very real so at least read about it. Please lets end the discussion of the fingers ad get back to all these crazypictures. I have to say the best thread on NT that I have seen was the post about the AJKO's. Every pic blew me away, if someone has the highlight reelfrom that please post em up.

Back
Top Bottom