-- Classic NT pics --

To everyone wondering about the "finger pic," run a google image search for "necrotizing fasciitis." but please don't come crying to meabout what you see because it is gross but very real so at least read about it. Please lets end the discussion of the fingers ad get back to all these crazypictures. I have to say the best thread on NT that I have seen was the post about the AJKO's. Every pic blew me away, if someone has the highlight reelfrom that please post em up.

roll.gif
that rat vid had my laughing so hard! lol

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

that got damn finger pic
smh.gif
I've known about it for prolly two years and I know I'm not the only one that still has to scroll past it real quick anytime I see it
roll.gif

Hell no you're not the only one. That ++%% is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the internet, and yes, I've watched 2 girls 1 cup.
smh.gif

lmao.. i watched that too... like everyone i know watched it lol

theres a pair posted on eBay right now for like 3500 ^^^^ CHeck them out. The seller claims that there are only 5 in existence.

got S0LED out wrote:
Originally Posted by AF187

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

anyone have the youtube video of an NTer killing a rat with a broom and c-walking all over it ?
laugh.gif
You just got -- forrrrtayyyyyyed !

this is kind of disturbing, couldnt of just caught it and let it go? beat it with a broom? .. not cool....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

To everyone wondering about the "finger pic," run a google image search for "necrotizing fasciitis." but please don't come crying to me about what you see because it is gross but very real so at least read about it. Please lets end the discussion of the fingers ad get back to all these crazy pictures. I have to say the best thread on NT that I have seen was the post about the AJKO's. Every pic blew me away, if someone has the highlight reel from that please post em up.
I googled it and it is
sick.gif

but I'm not complaining

az005us wrote:
got S0LED out wrote:
Originally Posted by AF187

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

anyone have the youtube video of an NTer killing a rat with a broom and c-walking all over it ?
laugh.gif
You just got -- forrrrtayyyyyyed !

this is kind of disturbing, couldnt of just caught it and let it go? beat it with a broom? .. not cool....
indifferent.gif

MANNNN F' thattt!!!! Kill�the rat, and than pop a bottle
pimp.gif

��

"necrotizing fasciitis" - Why did I even go past pg one? Datz Nasty! I feel real bad for the people who get this.

Back
Top Bottom