-- Classic NT pics --

shark hoody pic
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure I got these off NT a couple years back...

I consider myself lucky to have graced these boards at the same time as the following...

This definitely beats doing HW...

i remember what dre had to do to get those paris sbs and then what he was selling them for. Very smart move. Some great pics. That dude is truly one of thefirst resellers. And to this day he is still at it so he certainly did it right all these years. Honestly i liked when Air Rev used to post pics of his randompick ups.

Dre was killing it when he was posting those Paris pics. I have to hit him up and have him post up some more of his RAW pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SAIS?? FROM THE UK??? WHERE?? WHEN??? HOW????
nerd.gif
I think he's retired from NT Rofl! Kinda like Dk dunn!

Does anyone have pictures of the Ben Baller/Air Macks Crew stuff? That would be great to see again.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

I don't get why this is funny... info?
nerd.gif
Does anybody remember what release that day? i wanna say stussy court forces, but i'm not 100%.

it was the day the tiffs dropped. and why was it funny? really? just look at dude. he's doing the santana's town bop like it'snobody's business at a shoe line wearing aqua shorts.

here are my choices for classic niketalk pics.

28tz907.gif

qn1bpj.jpg

classic solistik (i think i spelled that right)
250tf7d.jpg

o9jq10.jpg

classic kaimel rule
15wl5dz.jpg

v33sbo.jpg

Stepheezy
b63iid.jpg

1zbuyxv.jpg

Dmp release
6f2jag.jpg

j5yw43.jpg

10huljr.gif

2eqdy55.gif

Bape pics
24ffnur.jpg

70l3xy.jpg

2hda7ip.jpg

301gg07.jpg

Air fob
se9itl.jpg

classic space j
1z1veqa.jpg

Forgot this nike talkers name
24v5qnd.jpg

2vci34z.jpg

j20 (always had dope pics)
2s60pxl.jpg

Randoms
11j940n.jpg

2n0r3mg.jpg

2rhs110.jpg

34dg45c.jpg

20qdh86.jpg

wgylbt.jpg

be915.jpg

Awww NT in it's finest years for me:

WDYWT had a lot of classics. From sais 9 jordans pics of him wearing jordans and with his rap lyrics tagged all overthem
laugh.gif
Also I think he was the first to do that PS with like 10 of him ina room doing different expressions.

Then there was TwelveAM who always had heat and had crazy photography skills at that time. And he was like only, whatunder 18 years old? He used to have and WEAR all the OG jordans. I remember he was in an issue of Sole magazine with OG grapes, I's, military IV's andV's. Then he also did the whole customizing thing with akaLazy. I think last time I ever saw TwelveAM post was in superfuture changing up his style now.

Airmag15 was always fitted with jordan gear. He had a bunch of other stuff too. That's the time team 909 was huge.

Also that one dude that had his own pick up post! PCRIZZY? or something like that. Then he moved to the Philippines.

Who was that asian kid with tons of Jordans and when he posted a picture of himself everyone couldn't believe he was still in elementary school? He stillposts on here too, I've see him in the general. He has a simpsons avatar I think.

I thought kixslf was a cool dude too. He moved to superfuture too I think.

Crispy always had clean pictures.

Solistik in baggy jeans!
laugh.gif

Shuman15? He was dope.

therealhundreds had those photo shoot type pics.
retired_jordans collection
pimp.gif

Ruben? That dude with a bunch of OG I's and then had that black/gold I scandal.

Djbooda (sp?) He is still on here but he had those puddle pics with his beat true blue III's.

I have to give credit to Gejay for being the first to design a shirt and selling it here on NT.

Stepheezy and Carra for being girls and posting on a board mostly viewed by menand having as much heat as they do
smokin.gif
. I think I have like 5 pictures of Carra on my old computer thathasn't been on this site since they been posted from her.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Who remembers that dude who would only post like once a year with his yellow and orange tagged up room that everyone would go crazy over?

It's crazy watching everyone change throughout the years. From wearing Jordans to now supreme this and that and skinny jeans. To giving up Nikes for someweak Vans. Also if anyone has ever noticed the popularity/increase of people cuffing their jeans in WDYWT? I have to give credit to Peterock(sp?) and Litohustla(sp?) for that one. I think they were the first ones to havethat kind of denim.

Yeah...I remember all the pics posted so far. Niketalk, especially the WDYWT thread has a bunch of lames on it now. I can't believe I've been readingthis site for 5 years now.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

I used to have a lot more pictures saved on my old computer, but those are long gone. Here are some that I still have...

info on these? i know they are probably super limited but how limited? what are they and who made them? these are sick!

Great additions people!

NT was flooded with a whole bunch of copy cats during the dunk SB hype. It was sad and funny at the same time, watching them come and go. It's always thesame though. The people with genuine love for a thing will always be interested to share knowledge and passion with others. Sad thing is that many'true' people haven't been clicking in anymore...

Phase, great material there! So many good memories pop up by checking through the pics you posted. I almost fainted when nikeforce1 posted up his room pics andI never saved them. Do you also have the one from another angle? True classic. Haha, sample lucky's. People went nuts during that time. Would also love tosee the ben baller sneaker wall. too good.

Brooklyn, see through dunks and the plush sample dunks haha. Also very classic!

Chris Noah, the airfob pic is cla-ssic! He used to have it in each and every auction and I checked it out everytime.. haha

jordanx3, you summed it up pretty well. Pcrizzy had his own pickup thread. That was just pure insanity.

If I recall well, I think it was Air Ant's apartment. The panorama pic with the living room and kitchen. Boxes all over the place. Even in the kitchen.I'm sure somebody has that one saved. Please share!!

talking about panorama pics: the day FC LA opened it's doors (09.04.06)
14sgw3p.jpg

e0s9lf.jpg

Kevin's Talaria madness. Really classic for me
6s718w.jpg

Corgi, this one's for you
2hz0iuo.jpg

Please don't stop posting. It has been great fun so far!

Cheers.

Originally Posted by jordanX3

Who remembers that dude who would only post like once a year with his yellow and orange tagged up room that everyone would go crazy over?
mr phanizzle.
a2335ca74de962d0d34c283a18e3b97666647e0.jpg

f0c358254266657ad606254717c2d1827dcf744.jpg

also, this is always good for a laugh.
7c015f4e6dd12518e47bcc075b2f0cd6e5ecb43.jpg

ahhhh.....good times. love that phovi ajko gif. neek used to only wear dunk sb's. i don't really have much saved on my comp so i appreciate these kindsof posts.

1skq5h.jpg

2mcye7c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom