-- Classic NT pics --

Some that I've saved

2qldh8z.jpg

fcnpx.jpg

148pz52.jpg

Ninjahood using his immense picture posting skills for a good cause.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

I don't get why this is funny... info?
nerd.gif
Does anybody remember what release that day? i wanna say stussy court forces, but i'm not 100%.
it was the day the tiffs dropped. and why was it funny? really? just look at dude. he's doing the santana's town bop like it's nobody's business at a shoe line wearing aqua shorts.

nerd.gif
penny II's in the background?

Yeah the game has been changed. I think the release was stussy court forces at Stussy LA . The guy taught he was stunning, but everyone was like
eyes.gif
grin.gif
alien.gif
WITH HIS AQUA OUTFIT
roll.gif
A lot of people has come and gone thru Niketalk. I remember the whole Team thingyears ago. TEAM SD, TEAM 909 ect. Airmag was head of team 909 and they had member everywhere from LA To Vegas To Ny to Crapamento to the Pinays. One of myfavorite Niketalkers was DJBBERT dude was always posting heat left and right. The infamous POGIWUN the no#1 SUPREME fiend from the BAY. And who can forgetALLON INY (R.I.P) Dude was one of the best people I ever meet, always down to earth, NEVER fake. dude had the game on lock when it came to bapes. 400+ pairs
eek.gif
bapes only. I wish I would have taken pics smh*

Gone but not forgotten R.I.P ALLON INY AKA SOLEREBEL AKA ILOVE1982 AKA BAPESTA KING!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope thread. Good idea, Oli.

That "Tiffany" pic is classic, I was thinking about it recently. It's really not the fit because a lot of NT'ers would sport that. What's funny is the swag, or lack thereof. Look at how he holds himself and moseys on down the street
roll.gif

without further ado...

Dirtylicious looking at Air Rev's collection

Somebody had this Big Bird come to their kid's bday party and the guy in the costume was drunk or something, I can't exactly remember the story, butthis is
roll.gif

Big Fame One and Air Rev

AMC when it included Methamphibian

AM

daaznfella

lo71 aka Chris Hall. True old school head, amazing collection, and a really nice guy.

mrplump, Jumpmanst, lo71 at Fresh Out The Box

?, Air Rev, Slam Ed, lo71, Jumpmanst at Fresh Out The Box

donjuan513 aka Tyjuan

"For years, the struggle for the hottest kickz has left the masses empty handed. In comes NDemand Conceptz yadda yadda yadda"
laugh.gif
My dude John Gotty

pic request, i used to have them but got deleted. revolversfresh photoshopped wdywt pics. lol those were dope

awesome thread guys! keep it going. gotta love the nostalgia!
pimp.gif

edit: i know it isn't kicks but, anyone have a pic of the original NT wolf tee? it sure was the source of a lot of laughs for awhile there...

omg Charles, you killed it! That's exactly what I was looking for. The pic with dirty and air rev. Plus the AM wall! Amazing!

Thank you all for sharing!!

ghetto big bird!!!! ahahahaha. that thread was so damn funny. look at that pic of ty - even back then he was doooin it! pic of am's wall is def an NTclassic. great stuff mr. ruffin.

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

Somebody had this Big Bird come to their kid's bday party and the guy in the costume was drunk or something, I can't exactly remember the story, but this is
roll.gif
DrewTheRightThing
roll.gif
I was waiting on someone to post thispicture. Anyone have the rest?

Back
Top Bottom