-- Classic NT pics --

anyone have the numerous "U MAD" pics? i know someone has em stashed somewhere.

...not to mention, DJ bana's booty pics and the hot white girl in the dress in the bathroom, both should be posted as well.
those pics were big hits on NT

NdemandConcepts was the truth. They always had odds and ends with european releases to boot. Unfortunately, it was so hard to order from them.

Ruben=RetiredJordans

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phase2x

I used to have a lot more pictures saved on my old computer, but those are long gone. Here are some that I still have some.
laugh.gif

These are when fakes started I believe.

smokin.gif
if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Chino XS

anyone have the numerous "U MAD" pics? i know someone has em stashed somewhere.

...not to mention, DJ bana's booty pics and the hot white girl in the dress in the bathroom, both should be posted as well.
those pics were big hits on NT

Needs to be posted asap.

hah ruffin, you still have that pic? amazing

we're still together, and our concords are just as fresh....amazingly....

i wish i had my old mac hard drive, i got way more pix on there when i acutally used to save pix...

somebody needs to post the pic of "daaznballa"....and his "G" pose in front of his kicks...i see you sam lol

daaznfella-----I don't know why I have it
laugh.gif
I have this one too. Inever used to understand that "azn" = "Asian" so I always pronounced your name "Datz-n-fella" in my mind
grin.gif

Hiro (bear_away, sneaker-web) was a really cool dude as well, and amazing collection. Also a former NTer, a lot of people might not remember that. His Vandalgame is the sickest worldwide not to mention just general shoe game being on point in the vintage sector. Here's old pics of his stuff.

hahah how is your af1 collection goin? i just picked up a few forces for super cheap

but yea hiro's vandal collection was illy, i don't like vandals, and even i can appreciate all that guys work

i still remember his pic of those sample 8s with the diffferent tag on the tongue...oh memories indeed

^Word I remember that too....I don't think I have sneaker-web pics saved except for a select few
frown.gif
Sites like that you should just save the entire thing to your HD. Same withTomahawk Chop.
AFI collection is going strong sir, thank you. Not a lot of pickups but that's to be expected.

bana booty?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
..... and nobody has the real hundreds pics? his "OG week" was wild...it wasn't even that long ago....

The shark hoddie pic gets me everytime. hahaha i remember first seeing that
picture, it made me want to get one of those hoodies
frown.gif
hahaha
suprised this wasnt posted....

Back
Top Bottom