Classic WWF/E Moments Vol:Attitude Era

any chance of you getting your hands on Austin/HHH No Way Out '01? THAT was a great match

One of my favorites was when Mick Foley and Socko teamed up with the Rock and called themselves the Rock and Sock connection. It was so funny when Foley had Socko on his hand and did a mini people's elbow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

One of my favorites was when Mick Foley and Socko teamed up with the Rock and called themselves the Rock and Sock connection. It was so funny when Foley had Socko on his hand and did a mini people's elbow.
laugh.gif

Good times.
smokin.gif

Jericho beating HHH on Raw, I remember that. Jericho's theme was too
pimp.gif

This thread has me wanting to be a little kid again. I was in the prime of my childhood during the Attitude Era. Going to house shows, PPVs (Summerslam 98 and the 2000 Royal Rumble), having every single 'Bone Crushing' figure...

Oh yeah, my No Mercy for N64 is about to be played.

laugh.gif

show your damn face !

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels at WM21 >>>>>> *

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker at WM25 is a close second though.

I think my favorite wrestler was Goldust.  I use to draw pictures of him in class when I had nothing better to do. It was so funny when he finally teamed up with Booker T!

hombrelobo wrote:

And here's the actual match.

http://www.youtube.com/v/lMFyeoVmqcg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/lMFyeoVmqcg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

In all honesty I could SHUT this thread down. But the WWE has most of the clips I would post locked down.
mad.gif
If not I can think of hundreds of classic RAW and SMACKDOWN moments to post here.

I'll do what I can though to give you guys some clips you probably COMPLETELY forgot about or would love to remember
pimp.gif

man stephanie mcmahon in those days too was 
devil.gif
...id still give her the business now but she was way more
pimp.gif
 back then

I think my favorite wrestler was Goldust.� I use to draw pictures of him in class when I had nothing better to do.� It was so funny when he finally teamed up with Booker T!
roll.gif
 i remember playing as goldust in here comes the pain. he held every title too 
pimp.gif

I don't care too much for wrestling these days, but am I the only one who misses seeing the classic Attiude WWE World championship belt (not the stone cold one)? The mixture of belts now is just plain ugly....

This video still gives me chills till this day..although the video was made around Invasion era..01?

Back
Top Bottom